Kadeem Harris

23 hours ago, Holmowl said:

You are too harsh on Harris.

Played on his natural right side his crossing and assists were ok. It’s not his fault that he was played on the left about 80% of his time here.

It’d be equivalent to criticising Palmer for not getting crosses over from LB/LWB. 

I know the theory about playing wingers on their wrong side so they can cut in and shoot or allow space for the overlap. It just never seems to have worked for us.

Guest LondonOwl313

Didn’t he score on his debut for us and everyone thought he was going to be class.. shame he was sh*t for the next 80 games after that 

He was nowhere near the worst player we've had. 1. He always worked hard 2. He had some good games - was even MoM sometimes. 3. He was very good at keeping the ball and had a high pass success rate 4. In his first month (including friendlies) he twice skipped to the bye-line and chipped a cross to the far post onto Fletcher's head so he couldn't miss. So it's not true that he couldn't cross. You knew he could do it. And he had the pace and skill to beat his full-back over and over again. But he must have gone the rest of his Owls career giving us countless moments of hope that were constantly dashed by poor crosses and woeful shooting. 

If he'd never looked so useful, we'd never have been so disappointed.

Personally I think he'd have been better as a full-back. He was a good player up to the point of shooting or crossing so should be kept in a role where he needn't do either.

I hope he does well and enjoys his time in the Ukraine. I wish him well.

• Haha 2