Attendances

6 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Are very good at the moment. Win our next two games at it will be 25k for the Oxford match.

Lose our next two and it will be more like 18k...

Can't see 25k myself, many very disenchanted supporters yesterday. One striker up front tactics at home to the mighty Shrews was totally uninspiring to start with and after 30 mins the less said the better. Poor fare.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Feels like the club are milking fans again though. Oxford is a cat a game and Shrewsbury and Fleetwood were cat b. There was no reason to have four categories when their clearly never going to use them.

The reason they do them is in case the team go on a winning run.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Can't see 25k myself, many very disenchanted supporters yesterday. One striker up front tactics at home to the mighty Shrews was totally uninspiring to start with and after 30 mins the less said the better. Poor fare.

Thought it was 3 up front 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, markg said:

Atmosphere crap. 
I thought it would be really good following Covid. I thought that people would be happy to be back and would enjoy themselves a bit more 

I thought it was good up to penalty miss, North stand mob were pretty loud. 

The penalty miss deflated everyone and we just knew what was coming, especially playing a team we've never beaten before at home in league.

23 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Had fans not been forced to renew their season tickets I don’t think the attendances would be half as impressive.

The vast majority of the fans in that stadium bought season tickets for the Championship (myself included).

I agree with you, I'd have bought one for League 1 anyway but I don't think we'd have shifted as many as have been rolled over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Had fans not been forced to renew their season tickets I don’t think the attendances would be half as impressive.

The vast majority of the fans in that stadium bought season tickets for the Championship (myself included).

That’s a great point 

• Like 1