Relax

Guest DoesJackHunt

Fair enough OP....and for the first 20 minutes or so...probably borne out...

I'm no manager, I say it as I see it, and found the second half a worry..Sure there was the penalty and and the "goal."...but Shrewsbury were also through a couple of times...one was a sitter....and we struggled most of the second half.

Balls played behind players, sluggish movement off the ball, prevarication and square "Nowt" balls on the ball.

Its too early to be worried, but its concerning...I thought we simply ran out of ideas when we made the subs, they seemed to me...mainly aimless

You can see the promise..When we take the game to sides....but we stopped doing that, and it became really stale, bereft of a spark, 

Hopefully it will gell

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Fair enough OP....and for the first 20 minutes or so...probably borne out...

I'm no manager, I say it as I see it, and found the second half a worry..Sure there was the penalty and and the "goal."...but Shrewsbury were also through a couple of times...one was a sitter....and we struggled most of the second half.

Balls played behind players, sluggish movement off the ball, prevarication and square "Nowt" balls on the ball.

Its too early to be worried, but its concerning...I thought we simply ran out of ideas when we made the subs, they seemed to me...mainly aimless

You can see the promise..When we take the game to sides....but we stopped doing that, and it became really stale, bereft of a spark, 

Hopefully it will gell

I was angry about the game yesterday.

But I always watch the full 90 the day after.

I agree with everything you say but the thing at the end of your post is the thing I agree with the most now.

I DO think we'll click.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I was angry about the game yesterday.

But I always watch the full 90 the day after.

I agree with everything you say but the thing at the end of your post is the thing I agree with the most now.

I DO think we'll click.

How do you watch the full game afterwards? Is that on ifollow?