This obviously left a bitter taste in the mouth today too

3 minutes ago, Highbury Owl said:

I can't believe people actually still eat the stodge they serve up in the stadium. It's like you want to be abused.

I suggest have  lunch or a sandwich on the way to the game. Then eat something after the game.

Sorted.

Bang on. Call at Beres on way to the ground for a proper sarnie and avoid everything in the stadium. It's just over priced, unedible crap. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Highbury Owl said:

I can't believe people actually still eat the stodge they serve up in the stadium. It's like you want to be abused.

I suggest have  lunch or a sandwich on the way to the game. Then eat something after the game.

Sorted.

Still absolutely boggles my mind. Even if you get something halfway decent - which will never ever happen - it's cost you 5x what it'd cost to eat the same thing at home (or in a packed lunch) 10min earlier. Can't for the life of me understand it. And it's 3pm-4.45pm ffs, what mealtime is that supposed to be?

Have yer lunch, bring in some Wine Gums if you can't go 90min without eating summat, and stop paying £4 for a wedge of absolute junk at a football stadium then moaning about it.

Hardly the famed home of brilliant pizza is it, I'm almost more annoyed that they expected anything better.

• Like 2