Jump to content

I have seen enough


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

We scored the goal wasn’t off side we should have won . You are a loser pal go moan to someone who care baby

 

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

It was only a matter of time before Moore came under pressure and I get it. We’ve played seven games, we haven’t won the lot and subsequently are not running away with the league so we must sack the clueless chuff 

Gave him the benefit of the doubt last season when he couldn’t change a game tactically 

Took our 3 best players off today

how did that go Daren 

 

Oh yeah they were all carrying injuries, 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

To know that Moore is tactically naive.

He cannot influence the team when things start to turn .

The players out there today were arguing because they don’t know what to do 

He is picking the wrong players for positions , his substitutions actually make things worse 

Dunkerley should never start again and should have been dragged off , chose between Palmer or Hunt at right back and get Brown or Johnson back in 

Patterson cannot get a game but is a Scottish international 


Sorry but we are going no where with Moore 

No plan B..cant change a game..imo this set of players should stroll into the top 6 a better set than the one last season that nearly stayed up..hopefully Bruce gets sacked and we bag him..he would get us up imo...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

 

Gave him the benefit of the doubt last season when he couldn’t change a game tactically 

Took our 3 best players off today

how did that go Daren 

 

Oh yeah they were all carrying injuries, 

 

What happens if they were carrying injuries?

 

Quite clear behrinio isn't fit. Other two are back from lay offs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

To know that Moore is tactically naive.

He cannot influence the team when things start to turn .

The players out there today were arguing because they don’t know what to do 

He is picking the wrong players for positions , his substitutions actually make things worse 

Dunkerley should never start again and should have been dragged off , chose between Palmer or Hunt at right back and get Brown or Johnson back in 

Patterson cannot get a game but is a Scottish international 


Sorry but we are going no where with Moore 

whats even more a concern is where was patterson? why on earth did he not even make the bench? and whats happened with brown? he looked very decent now has disappeared 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

What happens if they were carrying injuries?

 

Quite clear behrinio isn't fit. Other two are back from lay offs.

Why were they playing then ??

 

Risking injured players?

we have been down this road before 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

whats even more a concern is where was patterson? why on earth did he not even make the bench? and whats happened with brown? he looked very decent now has disappeared 

Patterson should be nowhere near the first team.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Why were they playing then ??

 

Risking injured players?

we have been down this road before 

Regaining match sharpness?

 

So if he dosn't play them.. he's wrong

 

If he dose..... he's wrong

 

Can you see what I'm getting at? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Needs far more time before we can judge whether he will be a success.


Maybe so - but we had 21k there (following a relegation) and I don’t feel like most will want to see us not beat Shrewsbury at home, when we’ve got the better players. 
 

Today feels like a defeat. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Patterson should be nowhere near the first team.

he lacks talent but he would walk into this team . we have the worst set of attackers gregory 33 well past it , kamberi 1 in 5 man played out wide etc etc . id have thrown on patterson and but brown on 2nd half and gone more direct ,yet not even on the bench 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Main issue today is that Moore is very reluctant to make any change from the formation that starts the game

 

Every one in the ground could see in the second half that 4-3-3 wasn’t working and we were running down blind alleys.

 

He then brings on Kamberi and plays him wide left. He is not a winger!!! If he wants to continue with this formation then surely Sow is the sub to make

 

Gregory spent his 3rd game on the trot totally isolated up top. Moore has to work out how to get him some support otherwise the over 65% possession stat will again lead to few chances, very few points and a trip down the job centre

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, morganowl said:

he lacks talent but he would walk into this team . we have the worst set of attackers gregory 33 well past it , kamberi 1 in 5 man played out wide etc etc . id have thrown on patterson and but brown on 2nd half and gone more direct ,yet not even on the bench 

I'd have brown at left back and Palmer at right back myself.

 

Patterson makes me want to remove my eyeballs from my skull. I'm not a huge fan.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

We should have won we got robbed what more do you want you cretin 

We did get robbed. Having said that we do lack mental strength. We were great for the first half hour scored and Berahino missed another header straight after which he should have scored. There were numerous other chances we failed to score. The penalty miss then changed the game.

 

I wouldn't say our heads dropped but we lost our drive, it all got sloppy and disjointed. The attitude should have been to pick ourselves up and be determined to make up for it. Instead we just fell to pieces and started losing 50/50's, misplacing passes and stopped finding space.

 

The refereeing didn't help but we don't have a killer instinct and a remorseless drive to win. Some teams have it. We don't.

 

We should still have nicked it but it should have been so different, they couldn't handle us at all. More Morecambe than Plymouth though.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...