Saido, Shodipo and Adeniran taken off to save them for the other games coming up

Darren Moore : :"Saido had a knock on his calf in training. We knew we really risking him so we got him off.

Shodipo and Adeniran have had injuries. I wanted to keep them on the pitch but we kept them for the games. We didn't want them to break down.

They will get up to speed where they can complete 90 minutes"

Owlstalk Shop

21 minutes ago, morganowl said:

they all looked unfit , but still dont explain the subs or total lack of change of system 

Yep, was surprised how knackered we looked. Palmer & Hunt were blowing with 15 minutes left, Hunt even gave the bench  signal to come off, seemingly not realising that we had already made 3 subs. 

Can't argue with the subs coming off. Berahino looked shagged and had stopped going with the fullback. Shodipo didn't really have the yard he had 1st half. Only issue for me was who came on. We needed to go 442. Kambieri with Gregory and maybe Johnson on the left to put a decent ball in. There wasn't the space to try get behind them. I'm gutted we allowed the game to be close enough the officials could spoil it though. Welcome to league 1! 

• Like 1