Darren Moore "It was a clear goal. It was onside"

3 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Missing a target of 8ft x 8 yards from 12 yards is pretty pìss poor.

You can flower it up as much as you like but its probably the simplest tasks a footballer encounters in a game ....

It's a freebie ....

Try telling that to the England team!!!

1 hour ago, Mosborough-owl said:

I’m not saying it’s all down to complete luck. But taking a pen definitely has an element of luck involved imo. OBVIOUSLY you can take a bad pen by smashing it over the bar. I’m find it hard to blame bannan for missing the pen when he hit the target. Gk picks a side and he saves it. If he dives the other way, no one says it’s a bad pen. 

Here you go mate. Have a watch of this. 45 seconds in is the pen miss…

18 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Here you go mate. Have a watch of this. 45 seconds in is the pen miss…

Cheers for that . Yeah if you can’t hit the target from there, then there’s no excusing it I’m afraid. It doesn’t show you our offside goal? Was it clearly onside like I’ve been told or again is my friend talking rubbish haha 

Edited by Mosborough-owl

On 18/09/2021 at 17:52, @owlstalk said:

He's not said that 

But why not make up that he did? At least then all the posts you can make about "Moore Out" and "making excuses" will have a basis in Fact/nonsense. 

Edited by Daizan10

52 minutes ago, Mosborough-owl said:

Cheers for that . Yeah if you can’t hit the target from there, then there’s no excusing it I’m afraid. It doesn’t show you our offside goal? Was it clearly onside like I’ve been told or again is my friend talking rubbish haha 

The longer highlights show the ‘offside’ goal and it was clearly on. To make it worse the incident was on the edge of the 18 years box so the lino had an actual line to assist him. Terrible decision really. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

The longer highlights show the ‘offside’ goal and it was clearly on. To make it worse the incident was on the edge of the 18 years box so the lino had an actual line to assist him. Terrible decision really. 

Some would say the 18 yard line helps to show he's offside

1 hour ago, Ian said:

You can look at that photo as many times as you want and there’s a case to be made for it showing offside, never mind blatantly on

Don’t know what photo your looking at. On the video of the match if you rock the vid back and forward when Bannan kicks the ball ball Shidipo is onside, being played well onside by the defender stood further away from him near the D. The biggest giveaway of all in real time is not one single Shrewsbury player even appealed for offside. The goal didn’t stand so it’s academic but it should have been given. 

• Like 2