Darren Moore "We have some work to do"

I’m reserving judgement until October. We’ve got two difficult away games on the bounce now and if we get nothing out of them, sadly I think there will be huge pressure on DM for the Oxford game. Fail to win that and DC might pull the trigger. 

So come on Darren, get down to Ipswich next Saturday and give the fans summat to cheer about. I’m sure Paul Cook will be very much up for it after what happened with our managerial vacancy. 

20 minutes ago, debram said:

Hope he's gone before then. 

Whilst I'm not sure about him as a manager, the fact is our players really aren't very good are they. Again, they are in L1 for a reason

We have work to do,are you kidding. What have you been doing all season. They are supposed to be professional footballers. Get a grip. Kick some backsides. Because if you don't you won't be at Hillsborough very long. You can talk all you but it's all about winning games. Uto

58 minutes ago, Animis said:

Shrewsbury could have finished us off in the 2nd half whilst we struggled and gave the ball away again and again in midfield.

I'm afraid DC needs to take full responsibility and sort it out, not say the players need to review the 2nd half performance. 

We are clueless..best squad in the division..only 1 person to blame....

• Like 1

Too many options that’s the problem. 
we need a set 11 that all know their jobs. I can’t believe I’m still saying this it’s been same for last 3-4 years.

As it’s going, yes Ipswich will be tough Darren, it’ll be another away defeat and we’ll be going again to Wigan for another defeat after that! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Theres nothing he can say tho is there.

Isn't it a contractual thing to speak to the press.

Fans are never ever going to be happy with what he says unless it's 'We woz sht'

i don't think he thinks we were shiz as it was a step up from 2 defeats.