WEDNESDAY V SHREWSBURY TOWN OMDT

Moore tactically not up to it? Or are the players just not good enough?

Got to say bringing kamberi on the left was stupid, totally killed they wing.

Second half they made a tactical change and nullified our midfield. We changed nothing from minn one to 90. Persistent with the same play it out from the back football.

Getting worried now for any sort of promotion push

• Like 1

Pure apathy back in the house now,  feel like Darren Moore needs to change it round sharpish 

I just feel it’s all a bit leggy, we get bogged down with how other teams want to play and can’t keep our heads up when the slightest thing doesn’t go our way

9 minutes ago, room0035 said:

New squad same problem in midfield, Bannan cost us again, missed more penalty than he scores.

Didn't have a shot on target in the second half.

We need goals in the team not sat on the bench, drop the players not performing game in game out and let's have some of the other lads getting the game time.

While ever the midfield is built around Bannans inability to play in a central midfield two, nothing will change. Its been like this for years. 

We can't play 4-4-2 and add some bite in midfield because of Bannan, and as we know, he is undropable. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Clapper?

Stop chucking wild accusations about because Wednesday couldn't win.

You've no idea on my stance.

I'm plenty used to wednesday embarrassing themselves on a weekend.

Could be worse could be pulis in charge.

Everyone out coz we drew.

Oh Dear.... the eyesight's failing you too with the laughing Sid at the side of what i put, i would have thought someone of your intelligence would have recognized that i was winding you up. A mere jolly jape to detract from the bad result. 

Awful result and poor performance. It was like watching us v Shrewsbury c40 years ago.

However, the blame for the result lies squarely with the officials. 2 blatant penalties not given and a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside, when quite simply it wasn't.

Fuming!

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Oh Dear.... the eyesight's failing you too with the laughing Sid at the side of what i put, i would have thought someone of your intelligence would have recognized that i was winding you up. A mere jolly jape to detract from the bad result. 

Wuming gets you a ban. 

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Despite a great first 30 minutes they had more shots, more key passes, more shots in target….. all we had were more fans and more salaries.

This team needs a huge kick up the ass! complacency is rife and only ever feel Adeniran is eager to put the graft in. 

I really don’t feel the benefit right now of having one of most expensive teams, the best midfielder the best defender and best keeper in the league. 

We need the players to man up to their responsibilities and show some balls.  We won't get that while ever the manager consistently makes excuses for the performances and bulls the players up.  He's papering over cracks       .................................................................................................................or crocks !!

• Like 2