WEDNESDAY V SHREWSBURY TOWN OMDT

I'm bloody sure I could do the manager's job better than most of these w*nkers on megabucks.

It's mainly about midfield and how far towards the opposites you push and with how many men.If that doesn't float the boat then you use the 1980's Walk tactics of bypassing the midfield and bouncing the ball off TC or Andy Mc's head for some fast darker with an accurate shot to finish the biz.

Well that's what decades of standing in the wind and rain taught me and later having to listen to the same gosh*te  satinet seat season after season. Bring back standing. The disaster was worth it😄

1 minute ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Why does that goal automatically mean he’s not? 

Oh, he could still go to poo yet...but he's a lot quicker breaking his duck than I feared. Helpful, given that he's always looked a confidence player...

Just now, VictoryBell said:

I'm bloody sure I could do the manager's job better than most of these w*nkers on megabucks.

It's mainly about midfield and how far towards the opposites you push and with how many men.If that doesn't float the boat then you use the 1980's Walk tactics of bypassing the midfield and bouncing the ball off TC or Andy Mc's head for some fast darker with an accurate shot to finish the biz.

Well that's what decades of standing in the wind and rain taught me and later having to listen to the same gosh*te  satinet seat season after season. Bring back standing. The disaster was worth it😄

Meh that's WILKO, not "walk"and FARKER not "darker" (Christ, I'll be banned for "racism")

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Otley Owl said:

Stuck with Shrewsbury commentary on ifollow radio annoyingly.

Saying that, not had any silence breaks as we go around the grounds. 

I occasionally like a bit of away commentary, especially when we're winning. Have they gone full Wurzel?