Borussia Dortmund

Jim

6 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why? The always lose to Bayern in the league and have good players for a couple of season before having them taken away. They have a huge stadium and loads of fans. 

Bayern’s Bayern FFS. How many on here would have a problem if we followed the Dortmund model?

Oh forget that, clever tw@ts like you obviously would 😛

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

Bayern’s Bayern FFS. How many on here would have a problem if we followed the Dortmund model?

Oh forget that, clever tw@ts like you obviously would 😛

Well the fact is that they are the 2nd biggest club in Germany so a better comparison would be if Liverpool behaved like Dortmund-so why on earth you’re comparing them to us beats me.

56 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well the fact is that they are the 2nd biggest club in Germany so a better comparison would be if Liverpool behaved like Dortmund-so why on earth you’re comparing them to us beats me.

Did I compare them to us? What I was suggesting was if we adopted a similar model relative to our status. For instance picking up players for relative sums, improve them, get some mileage out of them subsequently improving our status then selling them on for a profit rather than  the model we’ve adopted in the recent past, pay top dollar, see the players flounder, see our status decrease then let them go for nothing. If you saw in my post that I was comparing us to Borussia Dortmund then the Invisible Man won’t be keeping his anonymity for much longer? 😎

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Did I compare them to us? What I was suggesting was if we adopted a similar model relative to our status. For instance picking up players for relative sums, improve them, get some mileage out of them subsequently improving our status then selling them on for a profit rather than  the model we’ve adopted in the recent past, pay top dollar, see the players flounder, see our status decrease then let them go for nothing. If you saw in my post that I was comparing us to Borussia Dortmund then the Invisible Man won’t be keeping his anonymity for much longer? 😎

Easier said than done that mate. 

• Haha 1