Dominic Iorfa’s thoughts

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

Thing is, press conferences are a waste of time because it’s all about actions on the pitch rather than words particularly with our fans 🤣

Yes, but if we beat Shrewsbury this weekend, we will have a section of our fans contemplating Champions League football in three years time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Say what you want about our fans, but i think you'll be hard pressed to find another club who's fans love to spite at each other more than ours.

Deary me. It's almost as if some on here can't wait for something to be posted they can jump on and slate our fans for.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

They are a little bit, but many fans expect there to be comment after a poor performance and they clearly don't want to hear "Ah well, we lost, so what, it's only a game".

No, people want to hear something like what has been said even though it is a bit predictable.

So the options

1 Say nothing - They would be criticised for not accepting responsibility

2 Say they need to improve and put it right in the next game etc etc - People say blah, blah, blah

3 Say something dismissive as if they don't care. - People would say not fit to wear the shirt

They can't win

Very true, which once again makes them a pointless exercise particularly when it comes to our fan base.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I have only one question.

If we are not 100% every game why aren't we?

Answers on a postcard, not more than 3 hundred words, need to be in before next match,

ta.

Only people who are 100 % effective every time they go to work should answer this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

9F164AD1-81DF-43AE-8E6F-71C429C4A4E0.jpeg

"I think last week was a wake-up call, we have to be 100% every game. Last week was one of those days, a poor performance and we have to make sure it doesn't happen again.."

"It’s privilege to step out on the pitch for this club every week. It’s important now we put things right and get the points for the fans. Last week has gone, we have reflected on it and we move on. There is the next game to put it right.."

We need him, or someone like him to gee the team up during the game. If we go one down get them up for the fight. At the moment, heads go down and they dont come back up.