Derby- Enter Administration

17 minutes ago, MSN SYSOP said:

I honestly don't know what to say mate as it's a shambles and it's the fans who suffer....seems like yesterday singing to each other at pride Park we'll see you at Wembley 2016....that went  t.i.t.s.up 

Who the chuff was singing that?!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hirstyslaces said:

EFL

Egocentric

Fastidious

Losers.

They just seemingly make the rules up as they go along.

One rule for one, one rule for another and so on.

Absolute joke of a kangaroo court, that doesn't help most clubs at all.......

🤬😡

I’m not convinced that you & I have the same understanding of the word “Fastidious “?

14 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

This’ll be 3 seasons on the spin a side has been relegated due to a points deduction.

Call me old fashioned but I preferred it when football was decided on the pitch.

Chansiri and his buddy would have taken us to league one eventually, with or without a deduction, weve flirted with it on and off, but managed to climb away, there was always the risk, given the mess theyd made,the next roll on that dice would be a 7 at some point.

10 hours ago, fudge27 said:

Eh? 

Didn't we get 12 which was lowered to 6? No negotiation? 

We will have been offered a punishment that we could have accepted without it going to trial. We will have had a chance to 'plea bargain', all clubs in that situation are it seems. DC didn't take it. Obviously we don't know what the offer was. If it was 9 points then he did well. If it was 6 or less he messed up. 

8 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

Both sets of fans in game apparently 23rd April 2016.....

I remember both sets of fans singing it, 1-1 draw when Bannan scored a cracking goal and they equalised late on through Darren Bent. 

It was just after final whistle when we was singing it.  Both teams looked certain for play offs.

19 hours ago, Raminpeace said:

EFL want us relegated too.

not sure that that attitude is really appropriate but hey ho.

Seems to be their theme to victimise a club every season. EFL should look in-house at the embarrassment of an organisation they have become and look to eradicate the issues.

Least once the points deductions is sorted, the fans can crack on with the job at hand.

1 win and you will be above Forest 😉

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

I remember both sets of fans singing it, 1-1 draw when Bannan scored a cracking goal and they equalised late on through Darren Bent. 

It was just after final whistle when we was singing it.  Both teams looked certain for play offs.

Went and don't remember that, probably upset that Bent came on an scored.

16 hours ago, Truth is out there said:

I’m not convinced that you & I have the same understanding of the word “Fastidious “?

Perhsps the wrong choice of word, but it can mean excessively particular, critical, or demanding; hard to please.

But on this occasion:

Egocentric

Fu**ing

Losers

will easily suffice!😂👍

• Like 2