Derby- Enter Administration

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just listening to Rooneys interview, he only found out the news of administration on sky sports news. 

Same for the players too. Mind you I can’t believe they didn’t know it was coming. 

On 18/09/2021 at 09:32, hasthagotanycheese said:

Think you will find that we now have to pay rent on it, whereas previously we didnt. In effect we are now merely tennants at Hillsborough. That state of affairs has been brought about by one clueless individual, who is still in charge by the way.

Please explain a) who, exactly, pays the rent?

1 minute ago, dumboldowl said:

b) how has the tenancy altered from when MM took  over?

You can play semantics with it all you like. Fact remains that the ownership of the ground has been separated from the club and we are now paying rent  on a ground that is no longer ours.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

You can play semantics with it all you like. Fact remains that the ownership of the ground has been separated from the club and we are now paying rent  on a ground that is no longer ours.

I say again, we have not owned the ground since MM purchased it in his deal to settle the debts accrued by many years of incompetence running of the club. I ask once again,  WHO pays the rent?

7 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

That £6m loan mortgaged on Hillsbro  is due to be paid in 12 days time . Let's hope Chancer has the cash to pay it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Grandad said:

*£6.5m

A tad under but near enough...

My bet would be an extension of the charge and value increasing...

Btw Sheffield 3 limited accounts (which may give some more detail on this) still not filed with co house and 3 months overdue.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Looks like they breached it last season and should have had a 4 point deduction! Wycombe will be looking to get compensation surely? 

If they open the door for Wycombe then ourselves and toy town would have a case too. They would have already been relegated when we played them so the effort against us would have been totally different. It's a disgrace all round really. Wycombe obviously 100% should be compensated having said the above regardless 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

If they open the door for Wycombe then ourselves and toy town would have a case too. They would have already been relegated when we played them so the effort against us would have been totally different. It's a disgrace all round really. Wycombe obviously 100% should be compensated having said the above regardless 

Wycombe are looking into taking legal action, saying Derby should have had points deducted last season and Wycombe would have stayed up.

As you say if Derby were already relegated when we played them last season, they would have been on a downer and probably not motivated when they played us, so we would probably have beaten them and stayed up.

I can't see any legal action against the EFL having any chance of succeeding.