Barcelona - Looking dead out here

Kopparberg

On 09/12/2021 at 09:51, Ellis Rimmer said:

They just had their time in the sun and they’ll end up back to a similar stature as they were when I was growing up. I remember scoffing once when they were linked with Beckham. It just moves in cycles for a club like Barca. I can only think of Real Madrid that are the only team never too far off the very top.

In todays episode of calling out utter crap trolling posts from Ellis Rimjob:

Let's assume you're about 40 years old (I don't think you are exactly that age but from previous posts it's a good guess). Now ignoring the fact that you don't seem to have ever 'grown up', let's look at Barça's finishing positions since 1981. 40 years...

1st:  17 times

2nd: 12 times

3rd: 5 times

4th: 4 times

5th: never

6th: 2 times

This is an average finish of 2.1. So how can you seriously claim that Barcelona don't fit the description of 'never far off the top spot'?

For comparison over the same time period, Real Madrid:

1st: 14 times

2nd: 14 times

3rd: 6 times

4th: 3 times

5th: 2 times

6th: 1 time

An average finish of 2.2. 

Ellis, you're not a kid anymore. Stop making shît up and sitting back in your chair, rubbing your hands and cackling about how funny/clever you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, FattyOwl72 said:

In todays episode of calling out utter crap trolling posts from Ellis Rimjob:

Let's assume you're about 40 years old (I don't think you are exactly that age but from previous posts it's a good guess). Now ignoring the fact that you don't seem to have ever 'grown up', let's look at Barça's finishing positions since 1981. 40 years...

1st:  17 times

2nd: 12 times

3rd: 5 times

4th: 4 times

5th: never

6th: 2 times

This is an average finish of 2.1. So how can you seriously claim that Barcelona don't fit the description of 'never far off the top spot'?

For comparison over the same time period, Real Madrid:

1st: 14 times

2nd: 14 times

3rd: 6 times

4th: 3 times

5th: 2 times

6th: 1 time

An average finish of 2.2. 

Ellis, you're not a kid anymore. Stop making shît up and sitting back in your chair, rubbing your hands and cackling about how funny/clever you are.

Wow chill out buddy. I’m just referring to Real Madrid being usually one of the best European clubs and then other clubs working in cycles sometimes Barca, sometimes Bayern, sometimes Milan etc. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Wow chill out buddy. I’m just referring to Real Madrid being usually one of the best European clubs and then other clubs working in cycles sometimes Barca, sometimes Bayern, sometimes Milan etc. 

Which as usual from you is demonstrably untrue. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, flo said:

I would say Chelsea are also the team that is usually near the top. 

Before they were purchased by a shady oligarch looking to buy respectability in the West, Chelsea were completely interchangeable with any one of about 40-odd English football clubs.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Before they were purchased by a shady oligarch looking to buy respectability in the West, Chelsea were completely interchangeable with any one of about 40-odd English football clubs.

I'm talking about last 20 years

4 hours ago, FattyOwl72 said:

Not angry. Not wrong either.

5 hours ago, FattyOwl72 said:

"In todays episode of calling out utter crap trolling posts from Ellis Rimjob"

"you don't seem to have ever 'grown up'"

"Ellis, you're not a kid anymore. Stop making shît up and sitting back in your chair, rubbing your hands and cackling about how funny/clever you are."

just because I posted that in Europe that Real Madrid are the only team that always seem to be at the top, an overreaction at the very least 

• Like 1

On 16/09/2021 at 04:24, eightbelow said:

Love to see them fall by the wayside, not more than a club now eh? I really dislike how the bigger clubs think they matter more than other clubs, Libpool are the worst at this. We all love our clubs, no more and no less because of how they are doing on the pitch.

Totally agree

I love that barselona are "struggling". Love to see them relegated al9ng with real madrid. Pompous arrogant clubs, just like liverpool chelsea etc

....and all the dockheads that buy their shirts when they win the "champions" league

11 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Eh? 

Is it 2001? 

Apparently, old Ellis back in 2002 or what have you scoffed at the idea of Barcelona signing David Beckham (as in, they weren't big enough to sign him or something).