Barcelona - Looking dead out here

Kopparberg

19 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Watched it live. Commentators on BY, and journalists on Twitter were saying how sad it was to see, sounded like a funeral the way they were going on. I quite enjoyed it personally.

State of the modern game.

They’re entitled to nothing. If they have a few years in mid table without CL qualification while they find a way to build themselves back as an actually functional business, then so be it. Other European “royalty” have had to.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eightbelow said:

Love to see them fall by the wayside, not more than a club now eh? I really dislike how the bigger clubs think they matter more than other clubs, Libpool are the worst at this. We all love our clubs, no more and no less because of how they are doing on the pitch.

We are Liverpool. This means more. 

That can eff off. Truly cannot stand that kind of thing. Then again, I truly cannot stand Liverpool. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 16/09/2021 at 06:41, latemodelchild said:

We are Liverpool. This means more. 

That can eff off. Truly cannot stand that kind of thing. Then again, I truly cannot stand Liverpool. 

Absolutely.

Every football club in the world is the most important football club in the world to someone.

It's great to see some of these self-appointed ESL 'custodians of the game' struggling.

You can't even run yourself, why should you get to control football?

Edited by owlinexile
  • Like 1

They just had their time in the sun and they’ll end up back to a similar stature as they were when I was growing up. I remember scoffing once when they were linked with Beckham. It just moves in cycles for a club like Barca. I can only think of Real Madrid that are the only team never too far off the very top.