Didn’t realise this

20 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Now we are only 12 weeks or so away from the two year anniversary of coming from behind to win I’ll be gutted if it doesn’t get to the full 24 month mark! There must be some kind of World Record for this up for grabs surely??

"world records, now that's something I know about" 

:Chansiri:

taking-the-cake-32160.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

An absolutely abysmal record. Personally can’t see it hanging over us too much longer, bar the performance against Plymouth I’m convinced we have enough quality and character to come back from losing positions.

F8817C87-B380-4139-8A0A-78FA46789D42.png

I remember the game well.

That is an abysmal record that I hope, we will put right soon enough! 

Aye and 5 years since we came from behind to win an away match. Carvallhal, Luhukay Bruce Monk Pulis, Bullen Thompson. All failed to improve the away form. Can Moore turn this god awful record around. Logic says it should be easier in a lower division.

2 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Aye and 5 years since we came from behind to win an away match. Carvallhal, Luhukay Bruce Monk Pulis, Bullen Thompson. All failed to improve the away form. Can Moore turn this god awful record around. Logic says it should be easier in a lower division.

Monk was such a good manager away that we simply didnt go behind very often.

Think of the batterings of likes of Bielsa's leeds, Forest, Boro away.

great days.

35 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

This season and all last season we never even got a draw after going behind so that must be minimum 16 months between May 2020 and September 2021 when we've not managed one single point from a losing position.  

Derby on last day was a draw wasn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Monk was the last manager to achieve it (with ease)

The fans forced him out and told us it would get better

Since then we haven’t managed to come from behind, got relegated and have a pink kit 

WELL DONE MONK HATERS 

FFS

Monk turned most people off and it was difficult to support him. However we did not the shambles the owner would make of the succession and did not accept that with our players and limited finances , we were doing as well as could possibly be expected. I admit it. 
And now we have the humiliation of division 3 with some very small clubs who admittedly play decent stuff sufficient to test us!

29 minutes ago, darren906 said:

The problem with the monk era was, we were constantly in winning positions but capitulated in the final 10 mins. Was that monk or the players though....

It was the players. Coasting along very nicely, ten minutes from time started to think of their win bonus and……………

FFS we're not gerrin paid are we. 

Tools downed.