New retail park approved for the old Wednesdayite carpark

22 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Can't see it being a success. Never even heard of signage! What do they sell? Is it one of these modern clothes shops or summat?

Italian brand. Pronounced Sin-yar-jay. They sell high end, bespoke candelabra. I'm not sure the units will be big enough to cope with the demand in the area. Been crying out for a store like this for years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

I think it will be decent to be honest, Aldi drive through Costa Coffee one of those Formula 1 hotels and a Jewsons amongst things I’ve been told .

A Jewsons ?

cool. Can pick up a toilet u bend. Some jubilee clips and a pallet of roof tiles pre match. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Wednesdayite used the Manderic share money well 

Directors will be due some big dividends soon 

Annual trip to Vegas will be a belter next year

36 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Wednesdayite used the Manderic share money well 

Directors will be due some big dividends soon 

OK I'll pick up the Baton.. Whay the f##k hasthis got to do with Wednesdayite?. They never owned the land. They mearly leased it from those who did, and attempted, rather successfuly, to provide parjing space for fellow supporters. Pity the Club didn't buy the land , and come upmwith a plan for parking on matchdays with mulyi use units around and above. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

OK I'll pick up the Baton.. Whay the f##k hasthis got to do with Wednesdayite?. They never owned the land. They mearly leased it from those who did, and attempted, rather successfuly, to provide parjing space for fellow supporters. Pity the Club didn't buy the land , and come upmwith a plan for parking on matchdays with mulyi use units around and above. 

See what I mean!!!!!!!

• Haha 5

It'll definitely smarten the area up. People always complain about the extra traffic, like they did with the new Aldi at the bottom of Stannington Rd - made absolutely no difference.

No one will go to there when there is a match on unless it's fans going into a coffee shop/similar.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He wasnt' being serious mate

It's a running joke that's been around years

While we're covering stuff like this - can I just add that wednesdayite and their directors have never (not once) had an all expenses paid trip to Vegas.

Not ALL expenses. Hookers were a purely personal choice