Membership

6 hours ago, spikeiscool said:

Mine has arrived now. If I buy tickets off website will they be automatically loaded onto my card?

Thanks

It only gives you print or pay for postage when you check out as a member. I had to select print for Gillingham tickets. It supposed to load to card but says nothing about it at checkout. 🥴

7 minutes ago, East hull owl said:

Does anyone know if tickets get loaded to the membership card as it only gives you the option to pay for postage or print at home when buying tickets??

I would e amazed if they don't load up to the card. I always keep the confirmation email in my saved folder just in case but I have never needed it

4 minutes ago, Geedee said:

I would e amazed if they don't load up to the card. I always keep the confirmation email in my saved folder just in case but I have never needed it

They have just sent me a print at home ticket for the Gillingham game. Its not worth getting to the turnstile and the card not working then having to go back to the shop. 😔

34 minutes ago, East hull owl said:

They have just sent me a print at home ticket for the Gillingham game. Its not worth getting to the turnstile and the card not working then having to go back to the shop. 😔

I agree  but it certainly needs sorting, if the card can't load tickets anymore it is a backward step, @Owlstalk Admin Team  who is the best person at the club  to send this enquiry too please , rather than sending it to the 'bermuda triangle' also known as the generic ticket office email.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, East hull owl said:

I printed the ticket off just in case, but tried the card first at the turnstile on Tuesday - not upload, and operator didn't know why not. It's all a bit odd, as the card was working before COVID.