Membership

17 hours ago, Jakes Grandad said:

Got membership for me and two grandkids no sign of cards yet. Bought tickets for this Saturday and not got option to print them off myself got to go to ticket office to pick them up. ******* tin pot

I'm a member and paid for postage for Saturday's ticket as I don't have a printer and not received my ticket as I never did for the doncaster game. I still haven't received my card to have my tickets to get put on too. It looks like I'm queuing again at ticket office. 🤬

I had a weird experience ordering tickets online for Saturday's game...

I'm a member, but my parents aren't this season.

When I booked 3 tickets, it defaulted to charging me the (cheaper) members' price for all 3, showing each seat in my name.

I had to manually change it so that 2 of the tickets were for non-members, which then changed the price to the normal, non-member pricing.

I didn't feel comfortable scamming the club out of money, nor having an awkward conversation at the turnstiles, either.

Or have I missed something where members can buy more than one ticket at the reduced rate, and I've actually overpaid for Saturday's game?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I had a weird experience ordering tickets online for Saturday's game...

I'm a member, but my parents aren't this season.

When I booked 3 tickets, it defaulted to charging me the (cheaper) members' price for all 3, showing each seat in my name.

I had to manually change it so that 2 of the tickets were for non-members, which then changed the price to the normal, non-member pricing.

I didn't feel comfortable scamming the club out of money, nor having an awkward conversation at the turnstiles, either.

Or have I missed something where members can buy more than one ticket at the reduced rate, and I've actually overpaid for Saturday's game?

Think it's just the ticket system that is not very user friendly. Always defaults to full price for me, then when I assign the seat I chose to me (having logged out and back in again), members rate assigned. 

That said, since purchasing membership on the day they were released, received nothing yet, absolutely nothing, no card, no welcome letter, not a sausage. It's nearly October, surely we should be receiving something by now, the season will be finished by the time I receive anything!!

• Thanks 1

On 21/09/2021 at 16:24, East hull owl said:

I spoke to the ticket office today and its due to the printer for the cards that's broken and waiting to be fixed. 

If I recall correctly there are at least two other card printers within the business that could be put into use whilst waiting for this one to be fixed or replaced.

This is likley to be a cover for something else. Like the card design isn't finalised or the cards themselves haven't arrived yet.