Membership

I’ve also received nothing. I was told new cards would be sent out once all season tickets had been dealt with. 
Not having one also means you need to print out your math day ticket rather than have it down loaded onto your membership card 

• Like 1

My total guess would be that they did a push for memberships, waited till the rush came, signed them all up and only then at that point placed an order for the membership cards to make sure they got the best price for bulk buying

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

50 minutes ago, East hull owl said:

I spoke to the ticket office today and its due to the printer for the cards that's broken and waiting to be fixed. 

This was the excuse given 4 weeks ago! Have they ordered the replacement part via fax? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, coe_22 said:

This was the excuse given 4 weeks ago! Have they ordered the replacement part via fax? 

They can’t. The printer is broken.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, coe_22 said:

Its being delivered by D-eliver but they don't currently have any vans their sister company D-Taxis apparently has the same issue with Taxis.

No need to worry though the have got in a consultant company to sort it call D-isaster.

lol

• Haha 1