Positive week coming up!

26 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

No more leaping about videos from the training ground pratting about please. 

IT IS ESSENTIAL IF WE ARE TO GET PROMOTED THAT WE ERADICATE THE MIDWEEK VIDEOS OF PLAYERS LOOKING POSITIVE 

Cos we all know THAT is what caused the loss vs Plymouth

ffs 

• Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

The only positivity we need to see is the 90 mins on game day...

Nope

Whats really needed is crybaby oversensitive mardy arse fans shutting up about the club doing positive feel good stuff midweek and trying to bring the club down to their miserable mardy arsed existence and having the players walking round looking all serious and glum for them

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

Whats really needed is crybaby oversensitive mardy arse fans shutting up about the club doing positive feel good stuff midweek

Crybabies tho 🤣

Not interested in all that stuff personally

The only thing I'm interested in is getting results on the pitch 

With or without a smile on their faces...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Crybabies tho 🤣

Not interested in all that stuff personally

The only thing I'm interested in is getting results on the pitch 

With or without a smile on their faces...

Then you should have zero issues with feel good videos midweek that don’t in any way whatsoever affect results 👍

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

Whats really needed is crybaby oversensitive mardy arse fans shutting up about the club doing positive feel good stuff midweek and trying to bring the club down to their miserable mardy arsed existence and having the players walking round looking all serious and glum for them

Been some right whoppers on twitter about the recent training videos and other stuff the club have been posting on social media. Not a word said a week ago, but a loss and it’s “stop showing videos and win some games”  

Same people who have literally spent the last 18 months complaining (quite rightly) that the clubs fan engagement is poor complaining. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

And I thought Owlstalk was all about fans not making attacks on each other.

Crybaby oversensitive mardy arses indeed.

Oops

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blatter said:

And I thought Owlstalk was all about fans not making attacks on each other.

Crybaby oversensitive mardy arses indeed.

Oops

It's true

Some of our fans want the players to be wearing sackcloth and ashes all week with their heads bowed, looking all miserable and serious

Some of our fans think that creating a feel good factor round the club with midweek videos affects results

lol

Amazing

Owlstalk Shop

21 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Been some right whoppers on twitter about the recent training videos and other stuff the club have been posting on social media. Not a word said a week ago, but a loss and it’s “stop showing videos and win some games”  

Same people who have literally spent the last 18 months complaining (quite rightly) that the clubs fan engagement is poor complaining. 

Yep

Those people should be simply told to sit down and shut up with that nonsense

Owlstalk Shop

One of the worlds biggest truisms is you learn more from losses than wins. We will learn and regroup and go again on Saturday. No need to be making the journey miserable! I still want to see training ground vids and interviews with players etc. I hope they are a bit shell shocked after Saturday, but I still hope they believe in themselves and want to go and prove themselves in the next game! 

UTO!

• Thanks 1

We are all part of the problem, some will admit it like myself, some won’t, simple as that. Other big city clubs have been and continue to be successful, Sheffield Clubs struggle continuously both now and in the past.

Why is that? I think it’s pretty obvious and the general nature of Sheffield folk is a big part of the problem. Yes we’re decent folk but we’re very negative, suspicious, critical and sarcastic at the same time. I just don’t see it ever changing.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

IT IS ESSENTIAL IF WE ARE TO GET PROMOTED THAT WE ERADICATE THE MIDWEEK VIDEOS OF PLAYERS LOOKING POSITIVE 

Cos we all know THAT is what caused the loss vs Plymouth

ffs 

Cos it’s something we really need to see every week. FFS.