Which new players have impressed the most so far?

1 minute ago, fudge27 said:

He has, but with his reputation he needs to deliver. 

Sick of these 'big' names coming to us and doing sweet f all 

At least you've given him a fair crack run it mate 👍

I'm with you - he should be driven out of the club and executed for not scoring 23 goals yet

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, fudge27 said:

You not got some Carvalhal hate to spread? 

What's on the agenda tonight for your crusade? 
Should we give him both barrels on social media or should we find out where he lives?
I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE HERE as it's your one mane hate festival
Guide me my leader

Owlstalk Shop

BPF 

Ok he dropped a clanger 

Show me another keeper that hasn’t 

Apart from that he has been superb 

all the rest have been a mixed bag Adeniran has probably been the stand out 

Behrinio has been a big disappointment for the few minutes he has played 

lol

needs to step up 

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Me and you together will drive him out mate

Don't worry

I'm with you all the way on your one man glorious crusade

LET'S DO THIS 👊

If you are with him wouldn't that make it a TWO man crusade.lol

In order of merit (and bearing in mind how little we've seen of some of them):

BPF - huge improvement on what we had - let's not dump on him based on one mistake

Adeniran - love him. Not infallible but god we missed him on Sunday

Gregory - limited but does what he does pretty well

Wing - there's a footballer there but I'm not sure DM has worked out how to get the best out of him. Looks brilliant in spells.

Johnson - has looked really poor up front but really competent at left back. Really useful when played there.

Theo - I like what I've seen. Would like to see more. Will forgive the odd blip because he looks like he's always trying to make things happen - and sometimes it will work.

Byers - pretty much as Wing. Was a big weakness on Saturday but can look good at times.

Hunt - disappointing for me so far. ATM I think Palmer looks better (never thought I'd say that)

Brown - has pace and energy which is useful. Young lad who could be nurtured into a talent. Not much end product just yet.

Kamberi - great effort but not sure what else he offers.

Shodipo - has already scored goals at this level so I'm willing to give him more time but so far he's looked even more profligate than Kadeem Harris

Sow - hasn't impressed me yet. Early doors though.

Berahino - if he becomes half as good as he used to be he'll make a good Championship player but on Sat he looked more like a non-league player. I'll give him time because the possible upside is so great but first impressions weren't good. 

Gibson - still hoping for good things from him though not sure how he's gonna get a game.

Other than BPF I’ve not been really impressed with anyone, If I’m honest.

I think they have some potential as a team which is a huge step up from last season, but that potential is some way off and the patience of the fan base will run out before we see it.

My fear is that The loan players (we have a lot) will just hide away when that happens and we are back to square one In Feb/March with a unhappy core of players.

I really hope that doesn’t happen the next few games are unbelievably important 

16 hours ago, shez owl said:

Other than BPF I’ve not been really impressed with anyone, If I’m honest.

I think they have some potential as a team which is a huge step up from last season, but that potential is some way off and the patience of the fan base will run out before we see it.

My fear is that The loan players (we have a lot) will just hide away when that happens and we are back to square one In Feb/March with a unhappy core of players.

I really hope that doesn’t happen the next few games are unbelievably important 

Not even Adeniran?

• Thanks 1