Which new players have impressed the most so far?

I think Dennis and BPF so far (know the latter wasn’t great yesterday). 

I do think Shodipo, Theo and Gregory will become very good signings for us. 

Slightly disappointed by Wing after all the good things I heard about him but still very early days. 

• Like 1

Hands down Adeniran.

Workrate, gets up and down the pitch.

Ability to progress the ball at his feet.

Breaks up play.

Only negative I've seen from him so far is that occasionally wayward first touch which I'd be working on with him everyday. Its all that's holding him back IMO.

Adeniran by a country mile

Byers looks a good signing as long as he has legs around such as Adeniran or Luongo in there, calm, good link up, keeps the ball moving and can pass a ball.  
Shodipo looks quick and exciting, has a lot more to come
BPF good until yesterday. 

Brown, Looks a decent left sided addition, hope we settle on a position for him quickly. 
The rest are yet to impress or not seen enough of. 
UTO

Adeniran and Brown haven't let us down so far, they're my top 2.

Corbeanu has looked decent, needs a start against league opposition to see what he can do. Shodipo and Berahino also need to start to judge properly, thought Shodipo was very poor on Saturday but it was already a lost cause.

Peacock-Farrell had been decent until yesterday (the OG he conceded at Morecambe wasn't exactly great keeping either TBH).

Sow seemed to show decent work ethic on Saturday, wasn't great, wasn't terrible, early days for him.

Gregory so-so, good striker's instinct for his two goals but tactics are letting him down, he's certainly a trier though.

Out of Byers and Wing, Byers has impressed me much more more, Wing is more of an AM and should be much higher up the pitch and away games like Saturday against high press/intensity teams he should be on the bench replaced by a DM. Byers and Bannan are CMs to me so 2 CMs and an AM made us look very fragile on Saturday.

We have a pretty good squad, we have some good players, we had a bad performance from top to bottom Saturday and I'm including Moore, his selection/tactics were really poor. He needs to do better and the players need to do better.

• Like 2

Its still far too early to tell.

Peacock-Farrell has looked good but had a mare yesterday, see how he reacts.

Adeneran is full of energy and power which is something we have missed for a long time, im not sold on his footballing skills yet tho.

Hunt is Hunt. What i expected.

Brown looks to work hard but is a left back not a winger, however can he defend ?

Like the look of Byers looks to pass forward and doesnt give the ball away, but is lightweight.

Wing to me hasnt shown much of anything yet.

Kamberi has impressed me so far. Seems willing to work has a decent touch and hold up play.

Gregory will score but needs chances.

Sow, Corbeanu and Shodipo haven't had enough time on the pitch.

Johnson looks a good left back for this level. Not a good enough winger tho.

No Comment on Berahino yet.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Morepork said:

Hands down Adeniran.

Workrate, gets up and down the pitch.

Ability to progress the ball at his feet.

Breaks up play.

Only negative I've seen from him so far is that occasionally wayward first touch which I'd be working on with him everyday. Its all that's holding him back IMO.

This is pretty much my view on him.... physical attributes are top draw, work ethic is awesome. Footballing attributes like touch passing and shooting - not sold at all. Improve these and he'll be a good player for us. I do think hes more of a DM player than an attacking one though.