Lewis Wing

12 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Only if you are on it.

plenty of players now outsource it so they don’t have to read the idiocy of social media users, including their own fans .  Many don’t even do that eg Hutchinson. 

Instead players just have WhatsApp groups between themselves as a squad . 

Maybe more at the top level.

I can't imagine too many of the Plymouth players having someone else running their social media. 

Proves my point more then anything though. Handling this sort of pressure is part of the job. The easiest way to do so is just not interact with any of it.

Also helps that Plymouth probably have a few hundred trols, we have a few thousand 

darren moore needs to have a word with both bannan and wing . as letting bannan take 90% of corners and free kicks in unaceptable ,he has been bloody awful in last 4 years , wing has excellent ability from free kicks and corners . bannan should only take in swinging free kicks from 1 side . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Only if you are on it.

plenty of players now outsource it so they don’t have to read the idiocy of social media users, including their own fans .  Many don’t even do that eg Hutchinson. 

Instead players just have WhatsApp groups between themselves as a squad . 

Lol

They ‘outsource’ it for commercial gain…

7 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

I wonder if Moore thought Bannan would be gone in the transfer window and bought Wing in to play that role. Wing certainly looked good in that role admittedly against Newcastle youngsters.

Bannan and Wing have not complimented each other so far. Might be time to split them for a few games and see how we go.

Think they can "get in each others way" at times. Similar types of player but, does everything have to go through Bannan? Maybe Bannan sometime can drop and let Wing go forward more, mix it up. I noticed a couple of time in the Donny match there were a couple of free kicks near the right hand side of the box that looked more suited to Wing delivering them in, yet ha was basically pushed aside so Bannan could deliver them, to the ball boy. So maybe Wing needs to be allowed to get involved more, You can have too many of the same type of player in that role. But I just think Bannan needs to let others get involved at times when it's on his weaker side.

[sits back and waits for pelters from all the Bannan fans]

• Thanks 1

Would help if we stuck him on set pieces, he can make a big contribution through them alone.

I haven't seen enough of him to judge how we can get him performing better but he's certainly capable of more - remember him being the best player on the pitch in Moore's first game against Rotherham at Hillsborough.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The issues are down to Moore, these are now mostly his players, he is coaching them & he is selecting the starting 11 and substitutions within the game.  Players will will be in and out of form just like they  always have  likewise some will be missing with injury, supporters always look to scapegoat players but the fact is  the buck stops with Moore.  Ryan Lowe absolutely schooled him last Saturday and he didn't have one answer.

34 minutes ago, Kameron said:

The issues are down to Moore, these are now mostly his players, he is coaching them & he is selecting the starting 11 and substitutions within the game.  Players will will be in and out of form just like they  always have  likewise some will be missing with injury, supporters always look to scapegoat players but the fact is  the buck stops with Moore.  Ryan Lowe absolutely schooled him last Saturday and he didn't have one answer.

There's nobody to scapegoat or blame 
We've played 6 games

It's mid September

We just move to the next game

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop