Lewis Wing

I thought he was the second coming when I saw him against Huddersfield, what's everyone's thoughts on him?

Has he the potential to be morph into the new Darren Potter, or a bit of a luxury in this league?

Or is he in Bannan's shadow undeservingly? I think serious questions need to be asked as to why we're persisting with Bannan on set pieces, as Wing's have been far superior compared. 

• Like 1

Wing is a good player, but I think he's a bit star struck by Bannan

He needs to man the feck up and grab the game by the horns

Or he will just become the new Pelupessy whose first thought is to give it to Bannan

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

9 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Which is?

He seemed to play higher up the pitch at Rotherham, we are asking him to do a holding midfielders job, it’s not his game. I will never understand why you would sign a player then play them out of position when there’s no need to do so.

We're running out of time here people

It's been 6 full games that Wednesday have played, it's mid September, and we've not yet totally ripped each individual player to pieces

There's so many new signings this season that as a fanbase we will come up short to our usual levels of player hate if we dont' get a move on

Come on - let's not let our standards slip - we've got some proper hating to do and a LOT of new players to destroy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We're running out of time here people

It's been 6 full games that Wednesday have played and we've not yet totally ripped each individual player to pieces

There's so many new signings this season that as a fanbase we will come up short to our usual levels of player hate if we dont' get a move on

Come on - let's not let our standards slip - we've got some proper hating and players to destroy

Absolutely spot on. I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone claim BPF is the new Ola Tidman after his howler yesterday.

He's offered very little, yes he has passing ability but he lacks the strength/desire/energy that Byers had shown in other matches before yesterday. Maybe more suited to playing at home, certainly not suited to high intensity away games where you're constantly being pressed and harried.

• Like 1