Why are people so shocked?

15 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yep. Sack him on spot with the squad we’ve got. Absolutely disgraceful.

I'd agree.

Not often I'd agree so soon either....problem is no one will want to come here and work with the idiot who is calling the shots.

Anyone know how many games Moore has had inn charge of Wednesday now and what his overall record is ? 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

I tell you what I'm not shocked about; the amount of people crawling out of the woodwork saying, and I paraphrase "I knew this would happen". Funny how they've been quiet for a few weeks.

Catastrophic meltdown ensues.

I can't believe how apologetic we have come as well, relegated from the championship because of an inept owner and now here we are in league 1 getting turned over at Plymouth and Morcombe...Happy days .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

I can't believe how apologetic we have come as well, relegated from the championship because of an inept owner and now here we are in league 1 getting turned over at Plymouth and Morcombe...Happy days .

It's not really happy days is it. But yet you've decided to come out now and voice your opinion. Strange.

• Like 1

Given time on the ball, we can pass it round well. Surprisingly well, with so little time to gel 

We have weaknesses to be exploited though...

A high line, passing out from the back. We can be pressed into nervousness.

We need to get used to surviving the 1st halves, of our opponents Cup Final 

I'm not a big fan of wide forwards. The 3 players behind, need to get much closer to our no9 

We basically share a few prombles with England 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Nowt to do with chansiri today...strong squad..terrible performance

Moore needs to react

100% agree meggo, in the first half we were out fought and out played. Their centre mids covered ever blade of grass and we had a midfield that stood and watched them. The times they exposed the back 4 was not good at all and every time the ball was played up to Gregory our midfield were miles away from him. Whatever the formation, tactics either  going long or playing out from the back you need desire and a determination to win your own battle, the 1st half was desperately lacking in both. UTO 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

I haven't got excited about Moore yet ...because I just don't rate him, but I know the only reason  he's here is because he nods at everything chansiri says.

Yes the problem is deeper, much deeper then DM.

Let's get October and December out of the way eh? 

How do you know this ?  That's a big claim to make, can you back it up with evidence?

• Like 3