Darren Moore's post-Plymouth reaction

7 minutes ago, debram said:

Yes that's what they all say and we drink it in, he doesn't have what it takes to take this club forward, just my opinion since his appointment and he's shown nothing to change it. 

I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt until today (I’m loath to aim any accountability to him for last season) ..so far this season our (undoubtedly) talented squad has shown very little in the way of tempo,fight,desire,hunger,spirit,passion etc all  qualities that are basics in this league (in which he has experience) and qualities that eminate from and should be demanded by the manager. All I’ve seen is tippy tappy sideways ball shifting between the back 5 in the hope that we can get near the opponents box.if that doesn’t work (as per all 4 away matches) then .... ? Darren has no plan B 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt until today (I’m loath to aim any accountability to him for last season) ..so far this season our (undoubtedly) talented squad has shown very little in the way of tempo,fight,desire,hunger,spirit,passion etc all  qualities that are basics in this league (in which he has experience) and qualities that eminate from and should be demanded by the manager. All I’ve seen is tippy tappy sideways ball shifting between the back 5 in the hope that we can get near the opponents box.if that doesn’t work (as per all 4 away matches) then .... ? Darren has no plan B 

Spot on 

• Like 2

Seems like a good bloke and a decent man manager, the right person maybe to bring about the cultural change that was needed from top to bottom at the club.

But I don’t think he’s a coach or a tactician and let’s not kid ourselves, we weren’t just outplayed yesterday, we were totally outfought all over the pitch. 

Time for a re set on expectations I think. Dire yesterday, just not good enough on so many levels

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I really like him and what he's trying to do at the club, but it's just ''erm'', ''yeah'' and repeating words again and again. He said ''today'' about five times in 20 seconds there. 

Thats it then 

He simply has to go

Chansiri needs to get a new man in NOW so they can start first thing tomorrow with the lads

Cant be alllowing any manager to stay at this football club with a track record like Darren Moore of saying the word ‘today’ about a match they’d played that day 

MOORE OUT

SOMEONE WHO CAN DESCRIBE THE CURRENT DAY IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE IN 

VIVE LE REVOLUTION!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

He doesn't seem to be able to deliver a good bo$$ocking after a performance like that, unlike Big Jack or Wilko you just knew when they were managers there would be repercussions. We have a "woke" manager.

You can take that nonsense, put it in the bin, and climb in after it

FFS

Pathetic

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

10 hours ago, brian joicey said:

Why is this squad undoubtedly talented, it does not look that way to me

• Like 1

I'm not shouting Moore out, we are only 6 games into the season for god sake. On the flip side though am I expected to just accept it and move on? I spent nearly 12 hours in the car for that yesterday where the highlight of the day was bloody Burger King

I can take losing I've followed Wednesday for 35 years so I'm bloody used to it :biggrin: but that yesterday was awful.

Fair play to Plymouth thought they were excellent.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

I'm not shouting Moore out, we are only 6 games into the season for god sake. On the flip side though am I expected to just accept it and move on?  

lol

Christ we're now heading towards a West End Musical where the stage is totally black apart from the lonely glow of a solitary street lamp.

Then a hard done to Sheffield Wednesday fan walks out, walks slowly towards the street lamp, takes a big deep sigh, and then sits on the kerb beneath it to sing a heartwrenching sad song 'But what will I doooooooo noowwwwwww?' which tells the tale of how they went to a football match and their team didn't win, meaning they lost all direction in life and don't know how to get over it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

I'm not shouting Moore out, we are only 6 games into the season for god sake. On the flip side though am I expected to just accept it and move on? I spent nearly 12 hours in the car for that yesterday where the highlight of the day was bloody Burger King

I can take losing I've followed Wednesday for 35 years so I'm bloody used to it :biggrin: but that yesterday was awful.

Fair play to Plymouth thought they were excellent.

XL bacon double?

• Like 1