PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Someone said that we started this way last time we were in league 1 winning then ended up 15th I thought surely that won’t happen again with this team

but appears it’s just the Wednesday way crap this

We did got 10 points from first 4 games then lost the next 3 in a row. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Tbf, we are usually pretty w@nk before them too. 

No arguments there 🤣

But even when we where decent, we'd have a decent streak and start going well, then we'd always need a few games to get back upto speed after the international break

I'd love to know our post international break win/loss ratio over the last 10 or so years

2 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

Yeh definitely not disagreeing we are playing crap and that this compounds the issue. Was more a general point that we're going to have to work extra hard to get the points (something we clearly haven't got the memo about yet).

Yep. Giving a team who are well up for the game a free hit isn’t going to get us promotion that’s for sure. We need to have steel and expect teams to give everything against us. We have about 10 wingers but we need muscle as well as flare to get out of this league!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Someone said that we started this way last time we were in league 1 winning then ended up 15th I thought surely that won’t happen again with this team

but appears it’s just the Wednesday way crap this

I said on here repeatedly that each time we enter this division, we always struggle to establish ourselves and have a poor first season. I said at the start that we would be mid table. I haven't changed my mind

• Like 1