PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

Great OMDT Lord Snooty again!

Yeah, it’s all positive!

I was thinking to myself yesterday that last season if we had lost to Morecambe last time out (league) we would be posting about how to “get out of the rut” & start winning again but I see that result as a blip, after all we were the better team who couldn’t put it away.

So, I’m going for a 0-2 to a team that is full of confidence & will be wanting to prove that there’s no rut to get out of this season.

UTO

Another OMDT which gives us all a great start to the weekend. 

Shame her ladyship is back though your Lordship. 

Still find it hard to believe we can be below Accrington Stanley in the league. 

As things are going this season it won't be for long before we are not below anybody and are racing to promotion. Let's show Bl(S)underland how to get out of this league at the first attempt. 

Come on Wednesday. 

Hopefully the fantastic  loyal supporters spending a half a day travelling will be rewarded with a win

Safe journey everyone. 

I’m also optimistic about every game this season. Loving the look of our side right now. So many options and still so many good players to come in and make an impact. 
I personally think Corbenau, Sow and Shodipo will be great additions, and so far they’ve hardly featured! 

Thanks again Snoots, 2 weeks is too long without the OMDT.

Big one today, not gonna be easy but hopefully we'll have enough quality and our new team spirit will carry us to the 3 points. 

Sing yer hearts out for the lads travelling Owls, show em what we're all about