Pre match drinking in Plymouth?

Going with a mixed mob tomorrow, half Wednesday, half Plymouth. Over the years the best part of watching Wednesday away is usually the three hours before the game rather than the bit between 3.00 and 5.00. Would love to take the Plymouth fans to a pub full of Wednesdayites doing their stuff. Any ideas?

We’re starting in the Brittania, about 20 mins from the ground, where are others drinking?

Massive game for me for the Massive tomorrow. Since living in the South West since 2011 I have never seen us win down here 🙄

Bristol City, Cardiff, Swansea, Reading ( all several times ) and even ******** Yeovil! We won at Exeter last year but I couldn’t get in because of Covid

Come on you useless blue and white bar stewards! Pleeeeaaase!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, DevonOwls said:

Going with a mixed mob tomorrow, half Wednesday, half Plymouth. Over the years the best part of watching Wednesday away is usually the three hours before the game rather than the bit between 3.00 and 5.00. Would love to take the Plymouth fans to a pub full of Wednesdayites doing their stuff. Any ideas?

We’re starting in the Brittania, about 20 mins from the ground, where are others drinking?

Massive game for me for the Massive tomorrow. Since living in the South West since 2011 I have never seen us win down here 🙄

Bristol City, Cardiff, Swansea, Reading ( all several times ) and even ******** Yeovil! We won at Exeter last year but I couldn’t get in because of Covid

Better check with @bladeshaterthat this post is ok to ask people. You should know all the pubs down there yourself! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, DevonOwls said:

Last game I managed was at yeovil with my spurs supporting mate who unfortunately can't make it today. That's how long it's been!

Think we won 2-1 and were invited to the bristol city match by a couple of Owls