SWFC vs Cardiff City (u23’s) this morning

I think the under 23s need a new voice on the touchline TBH. I know you can’t be too critical of Lee Bullen on here but Monk demoted someone who had been a part of the first team set-up for the best part of 10 years and the caretaker manager several times. In all fairness it wasn’t a good move for Bullen or the youngsters. Another Monk masterstroke, his time here was full of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Render, Brennan, Agbontohoma, Hughes, Dawodu, Aguas, Farmer, Glover, Trueman, Bonnington, Adedoyin

Subs: Hall, Zottos, Trialist, Davidson, Thompson

Can’t wait for “ Bonnington scaling the heights there to nod home in the corner.” From some future commentator.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Better second half from Wednesday but didn't cause Cardiff many problems disappointed with adedoyin and Dawodo seen them both a few times and I'm glad we didn't have to start the season with them as first teamers

The keeper had a decent game And zottos looked lively after that struggling to name  anyone who impressed .we looked a very poor side.

2 hours ago, Jim said:

I think the under 23s need a new voice on the touchline TBH. I know you can’t be too critical of Lee Bullen on here but Monk demoted someone who had been a part of the first team set-up for the best part of 10 years and the caretaker manager several times. In all fairness it wasn’t a good move for Bullen or the youngsters. Another Monk masterstroke, his time here was full of them.

I think it's more to do with the fact that our u23s just aren't very good more than anything else.

Christ the lord 

we’ve half of our under 23s senior players out on loan 

some people would moan or be critical over anything and everything 

let the young lads develop because let’s be right if they win everything it doesn’t really matter it only matters at first team level and that’s what we’re developing them for 

• Like 7