God of War: Ragnarok

Chris_B_SWFC

This is the one I'm waiting for. Gutted we still don't have a release date but as long as Santa Monica release it with no issues then they can have all the time they want for me. Really hoping we get Thors hammer as a new weapon. 

Still yet to play God of War.

Despite having it since release day - Also now part of my Library I think, from when I bought PS5 I believe it was on of the free game offerings. 

I really need to get into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

Despite having it since release day - Also now part of my Library I think, from when I bought PS5 I believe it was on of the free game offerings. 

I don’t think he’ll be a proper antagonist to be honest, maybe a good guy/bad guy mix. 

I really like the look they’ve gone for with Thor. 

38EEBCDF-AE14-458A-A533-E3D4F95FC5A2.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

This is the one I'm waiting for. Gutted we still don't have a release date but as long as Santa Monica release it with no issues then they can have all the time they want for me. Really hoping we get Thors hammer as a new weapon. 

Sorry, meant to quote you in my above post. 

6 hours ago, Skyline said:

Yeah it’s had a 60fps update too so it’s silky smooth. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

I don’t think he’ll be a proper antagonist to be honest, maybe a good guy/bad guy mix. 

Yeah it’s a very good characterisation. 

as long as I get that hammer I don’t care what he is. We have fire and ice and that hammer would be lightening. 

• Like 1

On 13/09/2021 at 16:46, Skyline said:

Same, I haven't played any of them before. All the older one's are on PS Now too, so I'm gonna play them first though. The PS4 GoW is part of the PS Plus Collection for PS5 like you said, it's also on Now currently as well. I will try/hopefully complete them all before Ragnarok eventually comes out and probably get that after it releases when I see the game and what people think of it.

Also I still need to play the Spider-Man games with the new one being revealed as well.

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

On 13/09/2021 at 18:47, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Real life Thor, World's Strongest Man winner Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson:lol

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte 

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

On 17/09/2021 at 12:41, Incognito Owl said:

Same, I haven't played any of them before. All the older one's are on PS Now too, so I'm gonna play them first though. The PS4 GoW is part of the PS Plus Collection for PS5 like you said, it's also on Now currently as well. I will try/hopefully complete them all before Ragnarok eventually comes out and probably get that after it releases when I see the game and what people think of it.

Also I still need to play the Spider-Man games with the new one being revealed as well.

to be fair the original 3 games are around 12-14 hours long and then GoW4 is like 30+ depending how many side quests you wanna do. Even now the original ones still hold up gameplay wise as they are pretty simple combo hack and slash games. 

• Like 1

Watched this video a few days or so ago and found it interesting as I know hardly anything about Norse mythology:

On 13/09/2021 at 14:49, mozzy85 said:

From the guy who voices Kratos: 

• Like 1