Spider-Man 2

Chris_B_SWFC

Can't wait for this and the Wolverine game. Really hoping we can do a few co-op missions with mates, one playing as PP and the other as MM. 

For Wolverine I hope they make it a linear story game with an M rating and dismemberment and blood like the wolverine origins game. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

Can't wait for this and the Wolverine game. Really hoping we can do a few co-op missions with mates, one playing as PP and the other as MM. 

For Wolverine I hope they make it a linear story game with an M rating and dismemberment and blood like the wolverine origins game. 

Yeah they’ve confirmed “mature tone” for Wolverine. It really can’t be open world, it’s got to be a more God of War style story driven 20 hour thing. 

Can’t see co-op stuff with Spider-Man really, I think the action is too fast to have it make any sense at all. 

What I totally can see happening is a character switch system like GTA V where you can change at will to Peter or Miles and follow their missions when you want, then getting funnelled down specific character paths when the story needs it. 

I can also see Venom becoming available as the 3rd playable character mid-game too, going from villain to antihero after you beat him with Peter and Miles at some point. 

Pretty sure Venom won’t be the main villain anyway, someone else was talking to him in the trailer. We’ve also had the Green Goblin tease in the first game. 

• Thanks 1