Hutchinson Fit And Ready To Start

Hutch:  “I’ve had two play-off seasons here and the atmosphere now is the best we’ve had. The club has had a whole reset, we have fresh faces, young blood and big characters.”

“Everyone has the same goal and that is to achieve something special with this club. We have a better squad with balance and strength in depth and a winning mentality.”

I know the usual folk will say “he’s not going to say everything is cr*p is he?” But personally feel these comments are genuine and very interesting.  It just seems to confirm what we all expected about the past few seasons and certain players attitudes.  UTO

• Like 5

Saturday 5:21

Darren, could you tell me why Sam Hutchinson didn't make it today, still carrying a knock?

MOORE: There is no problem between me and Sam - for now I am looking at other players and he and Keiren are doing their work away from the main group.

• Haha 4

On 09/09/2021 at 16:22, mcmigo said:

Saturday 5:21

Darren, could you tell me why Sam Hutchinson didn't make it today, still carrying a knock?

MOORE: There is no problem between me and Sam - for now I am looking at other players and he and Keiren are doing their work away from the main group.

Didn't know keiren was back at the club 🤔😂