Ryan Lowe, Wednesday legend

15 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Would have been a better choice in hindsight, but what do I know, 

What would Ryan Lowe have done that Darren Moore hasn't over the course of the last 12 months?

What would make him the "better choice?", I'm genuinely interested to know why he'd have done any better than Moore has this season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Why have a pop at Chansiri?

He left DM to it, did everything the fans wanted, didn’t interfere, backed DM with the acquisitions he wanted.

It wasn’t Chansiri who made bizarre choices, refused to adapt in a timely manner or played ‘round pegs in square holes’ as another poster quoted.

It was Darren Moore’s failure not Chansiri’s.

The swift blame game in Chansiri’s direction this year is like a form of reverting to default Tourette’s. 

Also what has the wherabout’s of Chansiri got to do with you. I thought everyone wanted him to take a back seat & leave the ‘expert’ 🤣 to see the job through. I wish people would make their fuc*in minds up. 

I have made my mind up, so where the hell is he? 

7 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

What would Ryan Lowe have done that Darren Moore hasn't over the course of the last 12 months?

What would make him the "better choice?", I'm genuinely interested to know why he'd have done any better than Moore has this season.

Ryan Lowe would have given us promotion imo, tactically better than Moore

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Ryan Lowe would have given us promotion imo, tactically better than Moore

On what basis though?

With the embargo and injuries, how would Ryan Lowe have achieved more than 85 points? What tactically would he have done differently? Those circumstances don't just disappear because Ryan Lowe is the manager and not Darren Moore.

We can all say that someone was the right choice after the event but your argument appears to be that you just like Ryan Lowe.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Musttryharder said:

I think you know exactly where Im coming from. How do you know that Chansiri isnt still pulling the strings behind the scenes.. Neither you nor me and the many thousands of Wednesdayites have no idea whats going on behind the scenes. Its all speculation on your part.

Why wouldn’t the person who owns the club and is bankrolling it to the tune of £25m pa, pull the strings?  It’d be strange if they didn’t.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

On what basis though?

With the embargo and injuries, how would Ryan Lowe have achieved more than 85 points? What tactically would he have done differently? Those circumstances don't just disappear because Ryan Lowe is the manager and not Darren Moore.

We can all say that someone was the right choice after the event but your argument appears to be that you just like Ryan Lowe.

🙂 I like the way he does things, doesn't over complicate in his team selection, 

7 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Are you sure that you don't just fancy him?

It looks to me that he changes his lineup as much as we do

38 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Sometimes managers don't have a lot of choice when you literally have had the worst injury record in the division.

Rotation is part of football, especially when you have a squad with a history of muscle injuries.

Lowe would have faced exactly the same set of circumstances as Moore has.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Sometimes managers don't have a lot of choice when you literally have had the worst injury record in the division.

Rotation is part of football, especially when you have a squad with a history of muscle injuries.

Lowe would have faced exactly the same set of circumstances as Moore has.

Windass coming back from injury didn't help, I think Berahino was hard done by being left on the bench at Hillsborough, he should have started

25 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Windass coming back from injury didn't help, I think Berahino was hard done by being left on the bench at Hillsborough, he should have started

Started when?

Monday? I don't think many would have started him after his ineffective display up at Sunderland on Friday.

2 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Totally agree re Ryan Lowe. It’s a real shame the timing didn’t work out.

Everything about him suggests he will do well. What he achieved at Plymouth, his demeanour, his enthusiasm sharpness.

He just looks like he can motivate players and has speed of thought.

Think we have missed a trick, because even if DM did get us up next year I do honestly believe that would be the limit of his ability whereas Ryan Lowe is one for the future ( in my humble opinion) and I know it’s rare, but you can always be wrong. 😀

13 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Started when?

Monday? I don't think many would have started him after his ineffective display up at Sunderland on Friday.

So it's his fault now is it? Most of the team didn't turn up, we didn't control midfield for once Berahino was chasing back trying to help out, it should have not been his job in the first place, Bannan was injured so he should have been rested, then he would have been more effective at home, Berahino turned his season round I'm not going to blame him for anything

Guest Musttryharder
16 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Why wouldn’t the person who owns the club and is bankrolling it to the tune of £25m pa, pull the strings?  It’d be strange if they didn’t.

So you are happy that he and possibly is son manage the day time comings and goings of the playing squad. Strsnge always thought the manager did that. Chairmen run the business not the footballing side or that surely is how it should be run. If the chairman had got a degree of footballing nous I could understand but he hasnt, as he. 

3 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

So you are happy that he and possibly is son manage the day time comings and goings of the playing squad. Strsnge always thought the manager did that. Chairmen run the business not the footballing side or that surely is how it should be run. If the chairman had got a degree of footballing nous I could understand but he hasnt, as he. 

I would if he did.

14 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Totally agree re Ryan Lowe. It’s a real shame the timing didn’t work out.

Everything about him suggests he will do well. What he achieved at Plymouth, his demeanour, his enthusiasm sharpness.

He just looks like he can motivate players and has speed of thought.

Think we have missed a trick, because even if DM did get us up next year I do honestly believe that would be the limit of his ability whereas Ryan Lowe is one for the future ( in my humble opinion) and I know it’s rare, but you can always be wrong. 😀

Astonishing.

You wouldn't give credit to a manager that has done really well this season, and would get us promotion next season, but you think a manager that has done neither in this league and is doing bang average in the championship is a the real deal?