Ryan Lowe, Wednesday legend

17 hours ago, SwellOwl said:

Lowe would be mad to leave his current setup to come here right now.

Absolutely Plymouth have all the right set up in place to support their manager. The club has everything in place to progress up the leagues, our club is way behind them. No manager would swap that for our dysfunctional club 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, andytrig said:

Funny how this has a quiet few days as a thread.

By all accounts they battered Wycombe last night in possession and shots - people on here said if we came away with a loss last night they'd have been happy with the performance. 

I don't think Plymouth will be sh1tting their pants just yet. 

Lowe has certainly had a decent third of a season at Preston and of course Argyle were doing well until he left. His sidekick Schumacher seemed to do well at first, but results tailed off and they didn’t even make the play offs when it looked certain that they easily would. 

I think Lowe would have come to Hillsborough in a heartbeat late last year when DM was under pressure. He got the Preston job, so that bird has now flown and we will never know if he would have done better than DM. 

6 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

Lowe has certainly had a decent third of a season at Preston and of course Argyle were doing well until he left. His sidekick Schumacher seemed to do well at first, but results tailed off and they didn’t even make the play offs when it looked certain that they easily would. 

Plymouth according to their fans borrowed our injury crisis at the end of the season. 

Their loss Wycombes gain 

13 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Since Chansiri took over its been one step forward, and 2 steps back, where is he anyway? 

Why have a pop at Chansiri?

He left DM to it, did everything the fans wanted, didn’t interfere, backed DM with the acquisitions he wanted.

It wasn’t Chansiri who made bizarre choices, refused to adapt in a timely manner or played ‘round pegs in square holes’ as another poster quoted.

It was Darren Moore’s failure not Chansiri’s.

The swift blame game in Chansiri’s direction this year is like a form of reverting to default Tourette’s. 

Also what has the wherabout’s of Chansiri got to do with you. I thought everyone wanted him to take a back seat & leave the ‘expert’ 🤣 to see the job through. I wish people would make their fuc*in minds up. 

10 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

We don't know at all if Ryan Lowe old have been a better choice.
It's a bit like the saying that players are always seem better players when they are not playing.

Well if I was a gambling man, I reckon I wouldn’t have had to cancel the Wembley Hilton the morning after the match the other night if he had come and breathed a whirlwind of fresh air through the club.

Guest Musttryharder
6 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Why have a pop at Chansiri?

He left DM to it, did everything the fans wanted, didn’t interfere, backed DM with the acquisitions he wanted.

It wasn’t Chansiri who made bizarre choices, refused to adapt in a timely manner or played ‘round pegs in square holes’ as another poster quoted.

It was Darren Moore’s failure not Chansiri’s.

The swift blame game in Chansiri’s direction this year is like a form of reverting to default Tourette’s. 

Also what has the wherabout’s of Chansiri got to do with you. I thought everyone wanted him to take a back seat & leave the ‘expert’ 🤣 to see the job through. I wish people would make their fuc*in minds up. 

So, what's Chansiris plans for next season. I ask (genuine question) as you appear to be itk about what Chansiri does 

2 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

So, what's Chansiris plans for next season. I ask (genuine question) as you appear to be itk about what Chansiri does 

????

Sorry, I don’t get where you’re coming from.

You don’t need to be ITK to know DC left Moore to it & backed him to the hilt!,,

Guest Musttryharder
19 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

????

Sorry, I don’t get where you’re coming from.

You don’t need to be ITK to know DC left Moore to it & backed him to the hilt!,,

I think you know exactly where Im coming from. How do you know that Chansiri isnt still pulling the strings behind the scenes.. Neither you nor me and the many thousands of Wednesdayites have no idea whats going on behind the scenes. Its all speculation on your part.