BPF does it again

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

We saw when we had Westwood at his best how a quality keeper can instil confidence into a back 4, I could see the same thing happening this season with BPF.

Also it can’t be underestimated how many points a top keeper at your level is worth, looking back at the scrubbers in their promotion season with Henderson in goal. I honestly don’t think they’d have gone up without him, so here’s hoping BPF has a similar impact for us.

Absolutely. Henderson was key. Great trick by Wilder to have the equal best Man U keeper!

• Like 1

Not sure who Burnley have coaching the goalies but Pope, Heaton and this kid have really come on whilst they have been there.  I will admit I worried about this signing based on what I saw at Leeds but he has come on a huge amount since then.  Very , very good goalkeeper. 

• Like 1

People say it was a soft penalty, but how much is that down to the striker knowing he's facing a keeper who saves penalties for fun?!

Imagine being a forward and having to step up and take a penalty against this lad!

Whatever his price goes up to, we MUST buy him and sign him up.. It's a pity he plays for N Ireland. What a replacement he would make for Pickford. 
And IMO a good keeper is just as essential as the so-called -30-a-year striker everyone is praying for.. Anyone should be able to score, but the Keeper is a last line of defence, 

12 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

Come on, it was a yard to the keeper's right at best and about waste height.

It would have hit me square in the b0llocks but I'd have saved it

No you wouldn’t seeing as you don’t know your waste from your waist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Whatever his price goes up to, we MUST buy him and sign him up.. It's a pity he plays for N Ireland. What a replacement he would make for Pickford. 
And IMO a good keeper is just as essential as the so-called -30-a-year striker everyone is praying for.. Anyone should be able to score, but the Keeper is a last line of defence, 

Plenty of goalkeepers which can do a good job in L1 or the championship we are in no position to be buying players whatever the price.

• Like 2