Ticket Site - "Ticket Exceeds Limit set by SWFC"

Is anyone able to help with this "error message" I'm getting on the ticket site.

I'm purchasing an Over 65 ticket for myself (my date of birth is clearly shown in my personal details, and has been for over 25 years so proving my age) and the website gives the response 

"

The quantity of tickets owned by Kevan **** exceeds limit set by SWFC.  To resolve, click 'Assign owners' and assign some of the tickets to other owners.

As I'm only buying one ticket, the message  doesn't make sense.  Has anyone else come across this issue and found a way to resolve it?

14 minutes ago, Kevan said:

Is anyone able to help with this "error message" I'm getting on the ticket site.

I'm purchasing an Over 65 ticket for myself (my date of birth is clearly shown in my personal details, and has been for over 25 years so proving my age) and the website gives the response 

"

The quantity of tickets owned by Kevan **** exceeds limit set by SWFC.  To resolve, click 'Assign owners' and assign some of the tickets to other owners.

As I'm only buying one ticket, the message  doesn't make sense.  Has anyone else come across this issue and found a way to resolve it?

Turn it off and on again

• Haha 1

I haven't had any refund to apply for.  I haven't had a season ticket for a few years.  In recent seasons, I've either had a membership or just picked my matches.  My date of birth has trnasferred over from the old ticket site, so I would have though that the software checks that when selling a concession ticket.

59 minutes ago, Kevan said:

"

Are you trying to buy more than one ticket? 

4 minutes ago, Kevan said:

No just trying to buy one ticket for myself.  I've now re-set the password, but still get the same response.  I guess I'll have to await the response from the ticket office.

They have have made the Ticketing system really unnecessarily complex, a real example of if it ain't broke don't fix it 

I had this message for Hudds tickets but can't for the life of me remember how i stumbled through it to eventually buy tickets for myself and my nephew 

25 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

The new system isn’t very good. I tried for 30 minutes to buy a ticket for my 2 year old daughter for the match against Huddersfield but it wouldn’t let me because I couldn’t verify that she was under 21. 

100% agree with this, really struggled to purchase Rotherham and Morecambe tickets. Finally did get them but not without stress. 

1 minute ago, Kevan said:

Shrewsbury - it's the only home match where tickets are available at the moment.

If you haven't a season ticket or membership, general sale is on Friday 10th. Probably why that error code is coming up. Try again on Friday. 

• Like 1