My review of Darren's performance to date

I would say that most of our fantastic recruitment drive is down to Canshiri (credit when it is due) who secured funds and let Moore bring in some very good players.

I said it in the Summer and will again. Moore got this season to prove that he is the guy to take us forward and after last season and only 5 league games so far no one can honestly say if he is good enough.

What I love about Moore is how players talk about him (and not only players at our club), he seems genuinely well liked and respected.

What I don't like about him is how he manages games. Especially when we seem to be playing poorly it takes him a lot of time to react and he often doesn't seem to have prepared plan B.

36 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Great review, was a bit long winded though and too much detail for a thread all of its own.

My review..

Yeah he's done alright so far...

Soooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, malek said:

I would say that most of our fantastic recruitment drive is down to Canshiri (credit when it is due) who secured funds and let Moore bring in some very good players.

I said it in the Summer and will again. Moore got this season to prove that he is the guy to take us forward and after last season and only 5 league games so far no one can honestly say if he is good enough.

What I love about Moore is how players talk about him (and not only players at our club), he seems genuinely well liked and respected.

What I don't like about him is how he manages games. Especially when we seem to be playing poorly it takes him a lot of time to react and he often doesn't seem to have prepared plan B.

A very adroit answer