Wednesday fans in Plymouth end

Apologies if in the wrong area!

So I struggled to purchase 3 away tickets for the upcoming match (live in Exeter so don't have season ticket) so am looking at buying tickets in the Plymouth area

For other Wednesday fans who are doing the same thing which blocks are going to be a bit less hostile/owls friendly

On a side note there's thousands of home tickets unsold!

3 minutes ago, Chris Apolon said:

So I struggled to purchase 3 away tickets for the upcoming match (live in Exeter so don't have season ticket) so am looking at buying tickets in the Plymouth area

For other Wednesday fans who are doing the same thing which blocks are going to be a bit less hostile/owls friendly

Thousands unsold makes it all the more ridiculous that they haven’t given us more

• Like 5

Thinking of taking my 5 year old lad and sitting in the away end.

Worried he's gonna struggle to contain himself and either cheer if we score, or shout 'come on Wednesday' at some point.

I'm pretty quick like, so I can get the hell out if there, but he's gonna be in reet trouble!

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, TbagMcgraw said:

Thinking of taking my 5 year old lad and sitting in the away end.

Worried he's gonna struggle to contain himself and either cheer if we score, or shout 'come on Wednesday' at some point.

I'm pretty quick like, so I can get the hell out if there, but he's gonna be in reet trouble!

Have you tried the family stand?

• Like 1

I'm looking to go to this and will be having to go in the home end, will be taking my Mrs to her first ever Owls (football game in fact), last thing i need is it all kicking off if i cheer though. She'll belt me more than their fans would!

Will also be driving from London, have 2 seats in the car available if anyone wants a lift, drop me a DM.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 0742 said:

I'm looking to go to this and will be having to go in the home end, will be taking my Mrs to her first ever Owls (football game in fact), last thing i need is it all kicking off if i cheer though. She'll belt me more than their fans would!

Will also be driving from London, have 2 seats in the car available if anyone wants a lift, drop me a DM.

Seems there will be plenty of owls fans about and I'm not sure Plymouth are too known for their kicking off

I'm wondering if there will be certain blocks more full of owls than pilgrims 

29 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

There will be a few hundred owls in the home end. No dramas, like anywhere really don't act like a nobs and it'll be fine.

Probably leaving room in the away stand as they are used to away supporters in the home end.

Thats the crazy thing.......there is lots of space at the away end.....but it seems theyd rather have Owls fans mingled in the home section, than do the logical thing and sell another completely empty block and have all away fans together.

Hope there is no trouble, but you have to question the logic of the police / PAFC with this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

As an aside, can anyone remember PA coming to hillsborough for a night game when they had sturrock?

They brought a superb following that night considering the distance............. and deserved the win

Remember it well, they were superb that night and absolutely battered us. Did it finish 3 1?

36 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

As an aside, can anyone remember PA coming to hillsborough for a night game when they had sturrock?

They brought a superb following that night considering the distance............. and deserved the win

Yeah I remember it. We couldn't get near them. David Frillo looking like Xavi and Iniesta combined

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

If I recall, the local mayor )or some such figure) urged employers in the town to allow people the afternoon off to come to Hillsborough. 

4 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

Lyndhurst stand £25