Withdrawal symptoms caused by international breaks

We play 6 or 7 games in 3 weeks then sit on our hands for 2 weeks with internationals

for me they should all be played at the end of the season.

For us what happens if BPF picks up an injury or catches Covid, he could be out for a long time so we can line the pockets of FIFA.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We play 6 or 7 games in 3 weeks then sit on our hands for 2 weeks with internationals

for me they should all be played at the end of the season.

For us what happens if BPF picks up an injury or catches Covid, he could be out for a long time so we can line the pockets of FIFA.

Players need a rest at the end of the season some years, not a compressed set of qualifiers.

You see some players show a bit of fatigue after Euros or WC.

Its not a hardship fitting in international football really.

It is more than lining FIFA, it means a lot to players and fans of many countries.

Edited by Quickly Kevin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Players need a rest at the end of the season some years, not a compressed set of qualifiers.

You see some players show a bit of fatigue after Euros or WC.

Its not a hardship fitting in international football really.

It is more than lining FIFA, it means a lot to players and fans of many countries.

In any normal times I agree but with Covid such a big issues the moment condensing international travel to one part of the year is a better idea. Even get all the teams in one country to play the games.

We have had 2 very short hard seasons losing 10 weeks a season so FIFA can make some lost profits is not for me. Let's give more time for the players and more games on a Saturday instead of packing in 6 or 7 games in 3 weeks then 2 weeks of pointless friendlies

never get them ,90% of football fans aint that interested in international football i only have a slight interest in it during finals and even then i couldn`t care less if we win or lose . the premier league hardly starts and 3 weeks on it shuts for 2 weeks repeat october and again november and again march . now we have 4 extra freezing cold/wet tuesday night games to look forward to. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

England games when it isn’t the World Cup or Euros are boring.

So boring. 

Because we always win. This is why you don't support Man Utd. You couldn't hack the constant winning. If we got took over and made into the next PSG it would be boring. 

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Because we always win. This is why you don't support Man Utd. You couldn't hack the constant winning. If we got took over and made into the next PSG it would be boring. 

It’s not just that. I just miss Saturday league football and games up and down the country. 

These qualifiers are never competitive whether it’s Spain or Andorra.

• Like 1