Marc Bola

ANDY

Really hope he defends himself against this and that it goes for assessment by a properly independent panel. If it does the FA will get absolutely mullered and rightly so.

Total and ridiculous over-reaction to something that warranted nothing more than a quiet word out of the public domain.

It does beg the question of what is the agenda here?

Are the FA employing someone to trawl through every players social media history?

Or has a member of the public / organisation spent time and effort doing the same?

What exactly are they looking for, or hoping to achieve by finding idiotic comments made by children nearly a decade ago.

Im glad we didn’t have social media when I was a kid. I’m capable of writing testicles now, hate to think what I was like at fifteen.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I have a confession to make that when I was 14 I shoplifted a Green 'Un and will now be handing myself into the Police this morning.

I shoplifted an airfix model from redgates when i was 9 my arse has never been the same after my old man whacked the shizzel out of it with his belt, the worst part was i got band from from the shop....... I was gutted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl
4 hours ago, Hodgyowl said:

I shoplifted an airfix model from redgates when i was 9 my arse has never been the same after my old man whacked the shizzel out of it with his belt, the worst part was i got band from from the shop....... I was gutted. 

Me too, got done for pinching marbles from Redgates. The old fella gave me a proper caning. 

Guest Willow Owl

Can’t believe some low life is actually going through children’s accounts and then passing to the FA to charge. He’s obviously made a silly comment but there is nothing to suggest it’s the norm as they have had to go back that far to find it. 

The kid was 14 with no idea about life and life skills. 
Surely there should be a rule about searching kids media accounts. It doesn’t sit right with me 

Guest Willow Owl
4 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Imagine how full courtrooms and prisons would be if every misdemeanor of our 14 year old selves were brought to light. 

Doesn’t bear thinking about, just glad there was no social media in my day.

11 hours ago, ANDY said:

Jordan is bang on the money. 

It's clear the offended by anything and everything PC brigade have Infested  the FA. 

Utter bellends 

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Like 1