Dont Despair.

21 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Me mate the missis has just spent 260 quid on a new pair of boots (no not football) so the pain isn't quite so acute. 

My missus used to go daft at me for buying a Wednesday shirt.

"how much? and how many times you gonna wear that"?

So she gets her hair done for nearly a hundred quid and nowt's said.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

My missus used to go daft at me for buying a Wednesday shirt.

"how much? and how many times you gonna wear that"?

So she gets her hair done for nearly a hundred quid and nowt's said.

My dad did the classic line to his other half some years back.

She went to get her hair done, came back about an hour later my dad took one look and said 'they we shut then'.😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

Had the phone call today. Lovely lady at SWFC explained it all and rebate today (need to check bank). Told her I'd seen it on Owlstalk that refunds had restarted and she laughed, "most things seem to be on Owlstalk".

Happy days, (although why it's taken a year and court cases / Star articles).

1 hour ago, Busmansholiday said:

Had the phone call today. Lovely lady at SWFC explained it all and rebate today (need to check bank). Told her I'd seen it on Owlstalk that refunds had restarted and she laughed, "most things seem to be on Owlstalk".

Happy days, (although why it's taken a year and court cases / Star articles).

Yes Ive been told today by someone close to the club that in view of the court cases they have finally accepted that they have no option but to pay those who requested it. Football clubs are notoriously bad payers with many having poor credit ratings. The court cases wont have done Wednesdays any good thats for sure. Anyway glad you've got yours lets hope the ball is rolling. My son and grandaughter are still owed theirs.

19 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Yes Ive been told today by someone close to the club that in view of the court cases they have finally accepted that they have no option but to pay those who requested it. Football clubs are notoriously bad payers with many having poor credit ratings. The court cases wont have done Wednesdays any good thats for sure. Anyway glad you've got yours lets hope the ball is rolling. My son and grandaughter are still owed theirs.

10am this morning son and granddaughter sorted - appears they are rattling through them. Lady from ticket office said court judgements had nothing to do with it rather they now had time to do them but I suppose she would say that.