Shaw & Urhogide

3 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Character building sitting on that bench on a cold windy day in tyncecastle 

It was at Celtic Park mate and 3-2 flattered us sadly. If it wasn’t for Craig Gordon it would have been 7 or 8. The best keeper in the league, we are very lucky Craig is a Hearts man. Joe Hart did nothing other than pick the ball out the net twice 😂

Pretty grim for our ex boys that they didn’t even getting subbed on in the league cup. They’ll be loaned out pretty soon I reckon

1 minute ago, edinburghowl said:

It was at Celtic Park mate and 3-2 flattered us sadly. If it wasn’t for Craig Gordon it would have been 7 or 8. The best keeper in the league, we are very lucky Craig is a Hearts man. Joe Hart did nothing other than pick the ball out the net twice 😂

Pretty grim for our ex boys that they didn’t even getting subbed on in the league cup. They’ll be loaned out pretty soon I reckon

What is it about the best keepers in Scotland being ancient? 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

What is it about the best keepers in Scotland being ancient? 

True with McGregor too. He’s ancient as well 😂

To be fair experience is a big thing and keepers can play to a fair age in any league. Gordon was the best keeper in the league when he was young and with us first time round too.

We’ve got a young laddie Harry Stone who looks like he’s going to the top too. He’s out on loan at the minute getting game time but Gordon has been doing a lot of work with him. We will probably get another year out of Craig in the first team and then Harry will be the natural successor. If we can then keep him for 2/3 years we will be doing well before he moves on to bigger things.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
21 minutes ago, BIG D said:

2-0 win v AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League Qualifying Play Off.  

Both unused subs.

It’s good for their development all this bench sitting🥴

3 minutes ago, markowl said:

Says the bloke who used to post regularly about Dem Blades being better than us.

What on earth has that got to do with anything.

Regularly is a bit of a stretch. They were better than us. For a good few years. 

But they lost in the last minute today and it was fantastic.

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Not really, just keeping people up to speed with their progress. I thought you’d be keener than most to follow it. 

I don’t care what they do. Find it a bit sad after a Sheffield double that we’ve got fans STILL checking up on Shaw and Urhoghide. They’ve gone. Nowt to do with us now. Boring seeing this thread pop up every Saturday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t care what they do. Find it a bit sad after a Sheffield double that we’ve got fans STILL checking up on Shaw and Urhoghide. They’ve gone. Nowt to do with us now. Boring seeing this thread pop up every Saturday. 

You’ve posted 3 of the 6 replies

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What on earth has that got to do with anything.

Regularly is a bit of a stretch. They were better than us. For a good few years. 

But they lost in the last minute today and it was fantastic.

You came across as being obsessed.

That's what it's got to do with anything.