High praise for Wednesday on Talksport

2 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

No doubt means DM will get poached by another club!

Indeed. We need to start thinking now about who we want our manager to be when we get to the Prem in 23.

After back to back promotions DM will be the obvious choice for the England job after Southgate bows out after failing to win us the World Cup. 

Not even joking. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Only one thing in the world worse than being talked about..... & that’s not being talked about.

O Wilde

Roger's brother, also wrote "The Importance of being Earnest" (Blenkinsop)

• Haha 4

Do we know who is responsible for the turn around at the club. Decisions and policies seem to be correct so far. 

Just such a change from the past few years.

Assume someone must have got the ear of DC but, so far not much to whine about (refunds aside).

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

Do we know who is responsible for the turn around at the club. Decisions and policies seem to be correct so far. 

Just such a change from the past few years.

Assume someone must have got the ear of DC but, so far not much to whine about (refunds aside).

I took control of DC finances, and I keep him under watchful eyes back in Thailand, confiscated his mobile, so if Wednesday need any thing ask me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I took control of DC finances, and I keep him under watchful eyes back in Thailand, confiscated his mobile, so if Wednesday need any thing ask me

TBH, it's as believable as the epiphany DC has had.

• Haha 1

On 01/09/2021 at 20:11, westy365owl said:

Really I listened to talk sport earlier and they interviewed Glen Johnson who was at Stoke with him let's just say he didn't come across well in that interview 

Who Glen Johnson? Doesn't surprise me 🤣

On 01/09/2021 at 03:49, WendyOK said:

People outside the club noticing how we are doing recently. Being impressed with our transfer business etc. Nice to see, it’s not perfect and we are not ‘back’ but hats off to Darren Moore. 

and I know I will get shouted at, but hats off to Chansiri too for looking like he’s turned this corner 

FFS, hats off for keeping out of the way, its a low bar. Regardless of how things are going on the field and how well Moore is doing as long as the Cockwomble is chairman we are not out of the woods. What he should be doing is making sure all fans are refunded.

• Thanks 1

I know it's Talksport but surely any positive press is a good thing, especially when it comes down to the image of the club.

Agents will no doubt be keeping an eye on us for the January window as an option for their players who are looking for their next challenge. 

I'll take any good press we can get that helps us look a more attractive proposition than the other clubs in our league

Well done DM and DC!