Rate our summer transfer window out of 10

It's unbelievable what swfc has done. Bear in mind previous to this season signings our recruitment has been highly questionable. DM has obviously been instrumental in bringing in this set of players. 

Its early days but after 5 league games and the pizza cup game and remembering DM has not spent a penny on transfer fees. It has to be a 10 out of 10. We could not have expected anything near as good as what we seen so far. 

These players will only get better and we have such encouraging signs of seeing some entertaining and winning some games. 

I can't wait for the next game to watch them play. I can't honestly say I have felt like this for far too long. 

UTO

• Like 2

Bullseyes - Keeping Bannan and Iorfa, buying Adeniran

Bulls - BPF, Byers, Hunt

Decent trebles - Wing, Gregory, Johnson

Not yet seen enough from Sow, Shodipo, Brown, Kamberi, Corbeanu or (obviously) Gibson and Berahino to offer my conclusions.

I do question whether we’ve acquired quantity rather than quality up front. Adding the weekly wage of Johnson, Shodipo, Brown, Kamberi, Sow, Berahino, Gregory and Paterson I’m not convinced there’s 3 obvious quality starters from the 8 of them. I think we fell into that trap last season too. But hopefully a few of these will prove me wrong.