corebanu

gregory

Kamberi

berahino

Paterson could go for me , 

9 Players for 3 spots , 4 at best is a slight concern 

A bit late to the party.

29 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’d be surprised if Hearts could afford Paterson. And I think he’s having a big house built in Sheffield, so I’d be surprised if he wanted to go anywhere. 

Hearts have a Billionaire benefactor so theoretically it’s not impossible. It’s surprisingly quiet on the Hearts forum, looks like my pal is talking pish 😆

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

Rejoining Hearts I’m told. Deal to be done this evening 

Think your mate needs to stop following parody accounts on Twitter lol

Guest mrbluesky
36 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

If he's going I don't think we'd risk playing him in a meaningless game on transfer deadline day

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

Rejoining Hearts I’m told. Deal to be done this evening 

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

Not surprised, been thinking for a while he’d be off this summer, just don’t see where he naturally fits in the team. 

All the best to him if so, gives 100% and comes across as a top bloke 👍

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I would be pleased with that. I look at what he achieved before us and I am amazed he played a big part in getting Cardiff promoted or making the Scotland team

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

Wouldn’t shock me to see him leave. I really like him but I just don’t know where he fits into our side.

Also think the style change this summer doesn’t really suit someone like Paterson. Much more suited too a Pulis/Warnock manager. 

1 hour ago, Adem Poric said:

:laugh: 

Just posted in the Megathread that someone has told me Paterson is off today. Then i see you've already got the scoop.

FFS

1 hour ago, NeonLeon said:

Be surprised if we got back more than we paid. Still great move for him and would put him back in the picture for the national team. Hearts look a great side at the minute too from the little bits I’ve seen and heard.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Will miss his physical presence on the pitch. Be nice to replace that. 

1 hour ago, 4evaowl said:

Wondered why so many have come in. Green and Paterson going out suggests DM knew he needed replacements.

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

Makes sense. Said over the summer I’d be shocked if he was still here week 1. He’s outlasted that prediction but it’s become increasingly difficult to see where he fits in. 

Not a huge fan to be honest but wish him well. 

1 hour ago, Screen Door Slams said:

Makes sense to me......................................Quite liked the bloke , scored one or two and his "s" housery was very welcome at times , but never could work out what his "best" position was...........at a push i would say in a midfield three , but lets be honest here when he was bad he was awful and he had as many misses as hits , all the best to him if this is true.

1 hour ago, Animis said:

I like Paterson but not sure he really fits into the team - I assume we'll get a fee for him so I wouldn't mind providing we bring in another CF.

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

We’ll always have this worldie to remember him by

1 hour ago, Watto said:

I hope to your right, no place here for him any longer , big trier but not good enough.

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He wasn't a boo boy.

He tried his best but he just wasn't/isn't good enough.

1 hour ago, prowl said:

I don't think he's a natural striker, I don't think he's a natural anything if I'm honest. He's got by on sheer hard work and determination. Good luck to him, I like his attitude but I think we have better players now.

He's on Championship wages so if he goes we will replace for less money.

Thanks for the effort and best of luck for the future.

44 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I dont think we'll miss him, no idea where his best position is and I dont think he fits into Moore's system, plus I dont think technically he's good enough!

43 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

If he's going I don't think we'd risk playing him in a meaningless game on transfer deadline day

8 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Hopefully a big fee

Christ!! The state of this lot lol

Guest Andy W
1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

What? And leave us only 15 forwards?

Yes this would make sense. Though fair play to Paterson he’s wholehearted and can provide cover in several positions.

Not a brilliantly gifted player BUT he certainly didn't lack effort unlike most last season so good luck to him

Not a winger and would have let him go if our new strikers look great, but doubt kamberi inparticularly is any better than pato.

Pato could be an underrated striker at this level with his presence and he's no slower than kamberi/gregory imo