Saido Berahino

Don’t get it myself

Is the plan to keep bringing in strikers till we get one that scores ?

Kamberi, Gregory, Sow, Corbeanu, Windass.

Sorry  if I’ve missed one but how are going to keep that lot happy by bringing in another one ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

If its a cheap short term deal then can't see it being a bad thing.

Agreed, if top flight Belgium football is not a better standard than league 1 i would be surprised.  So there’s always the potential that he will come here and score lots of goals.  If Ipswich signed him then some might be asking why we didn’t take the same punt (not a spelling mistake). 

• Like 2

When was the last time a signing such as this, or Ravel Morrison, etc, turned out to be a success, for any club?

He's got a bad attitude, and has had multiple chances in his career. I really wish football clubs would stick together and just leave these types well alone.

• Like 3

Pretty sure Moore knows him well enough not to be dishing out any silly long term contract. Known him since he was nine. 

A risky one but if it’s pay as play and we retain the ability to have him out on his ear if he’s up to the old tricks, what’s to lose. Could even get a fee for him in a year if it goes well.

1 minute ago, steelerian said:

When was the last time a signing such as this, or Ravel Morrison, etc, turned out to be a success, for any club?

He's got a bad attitude, and has had multiple chances in his career. I really wish football clubs would stick together and just leave these types well alone.

Nile Ranger changed.

Problem is he changed back fairly quickly.

• Haha 1