Saido Berahino

13 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Darren Moore was this first person he saw when he signed for West Brom as an 11/12 year old boy 

He nearly ended up back at west Brom when Moore was in charge on loan but Stoke blocked it because they had paid 15 million for him and he wasn’t doing the business and it wouldn’t look good if he returned and started scoring again 

he text Moore last season when he got the Wednesday job to congratulate hi and said stay in the championship next year I’m coming to help you 

I think he has massive respect for Moore and will play under him 

where have you read this? 

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Listening to this, hardly an endorsement- mentions injuries, high wages and performances below the standard they were expecting in Belgium.

If true, hugely reliant on DM here as we don't want to be stuck with these type of players.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, shez owl said:

I just hope it’s a contract that means he goes in Jan if it proves a waste of time. Because I’m sure he’ll be fully up for it and raring to go when he’s running out at Fleetwood, Accrington, Crewe and gillingham. 🙄

Reyt lets be clear here - We including me have all moaned that we signed players with no potential resale value. If we sign him he's 28 and can be moved on ala Andre Green. We signed him for nowt and made money. This is what we have ALL been saying that needs to happen. 

It's happening and we are still frigging moaning!

• Like 2